|7| BROUGHT A GIRL HOME

"What are you looking at..? " Jimin asked as he looked behind him.

"I don't know.. I felt someone staring at me.." You said and then looked back at Taehyung and Jungkook.

Even though, in the beginning, they felt a restraint in themselves, they were doing fine on the playfield. Both of them didn't laughed or smiled, but they were talking to their friends and being more social than they were being few days ago.

"I guess, what we need is not holiday, it is more social time.. " You said and Jimin nodded.

"We are going to school tomorrow.. " You said again and Jimin's eyes widen at this.

"You need rest.. " He said worringly.

"We had enough rest... I know she was important to everyone of us, even though she didn't do anything, but this is almost the end of session.. I can't let my brothers results get ruined.. And not their life too.. Look at them, they are trying to come out.. Why would I stop them.. " You said and he sighed.

The next day, as it happens everytime, You got up early and got ready for school.

You then knocked on your Brother's door and they even woke up.

After eating breakfast and locking the door, Taehyung and Jungkook went out with you, towards the school.

"Ready guys..? " Jimin said as he put his arms around Jungkook's and Taehyung's shoulders.

You were watching them from behind.

The three of them chatted a little and walked slowly. It has been long since they started walking again. They were not filled with energy that they used to have. Everything was same, the people, the path but their mind was rotating in Sixth Dimension.

The school was the same whole day.

They were not being the most notorious as always. Before, atleast once in a day, the news of one of your brother already flew to you, but not today.

The children around the campus, were more scared of you than before. They thought that the death of your Mother, have left a huge impact and that's why you can slam anyones head on the walls for irritating you a little.

Nothing they knew, your condition was because you were feeling a little uneasy out of nowhere. Even your brothers condition made you worried.

:::

It has been two weeks since everything has happened.

As time passed by, your brothers overcame the sadness inside them.

They were like before.. Not fully , sometimes they feared that you would run away or leave them, but it was for only few minutes.

They matured, which was not what you expecting, but you had to accept the fact.

They wanted to help you earn money, on which you denied them giving them reason that Father has left a huge amount which was true.

They didn't had any more weird dream and they were happy that it was just their imagination.

Same was with you. You also didn't met any of those dreams, and it was making you relieved too. Because the uneasiness those dreams bought you was so terrible.. But you still felt a sense of being lost.

In this time, some relatives also came back to your house, trying to be close. Their intentions were clear, your money.

They made their facts that children need elders and all, but they were threw out of the house by your Brothers.

Sometimes, Namjoon stopped by and threw them out saying that all of you are under his care, which helped you. But after some time, they again started bugging.

All you were waiting was, for your 18th birthday which is after two more weeks, after which you can be your brothers guardian and then none of them would be able to say a word.

You were now preparing lunch for your brothers friends who are coming over today.

"Noona, this is Sia..she is my classmate... " Jungkook said as he rushed into the kitchen directly, holding the hand of a little girl, who was being shy by this sudden introduction.

Her eyes were black, just like her hairs which were covering most of the part of her back. Her lips curled up into a smile when she looked up to you.

"Hello Sia, I am Izumi.. " You said waving you hard with a smile.

"Hello" She hesitated and said .

"Oh Sia, don't worry. She doesn't bite.. " Jungkook said and pushed her towards you. She looked up to you and smiled.

"Sorry Noona, in school they say.. " She stopped saying and smiled bigger.

You cupped her face, "sia, not everything you hear is true.. " She nodded and then went back with Jungkook who dragged her to play video games.

"Kook bought a girl, kook bought a girl" Taehyung started singing, dancing in the whole house when Jungkook gave him a glare. Jimin put his hand on his head and smiled at his foolishness.

"Tae stop teasing her.. " You said as you bought the snacks and keep them down on the table.

"You are favouring him as he bought you a girl" Taehyung pouted and the girl hid her face behind her hands.

All of them laughed at their reaction.

The doorbell rang and you opened the door revealing the handsome man, who was panting and sweat was covering his forehead. His eyebrows frowned together and he barged in as you opened the door.

"What happened Jin..!!? " You asked, slightly shouting at him to enter so suddenly, "I remember we are not that close that you can enter here whenever you want to.. "

He turned back and then looked at you,his eyes turning red from the corners, " Izumi, I need to talk to all of you.. Can I.. " He asked politely and you accepted.

Both of you went inside and the boys were shocked looking at Jin. Unexpectedly as Sia saw the man, she ran towards him and put her arms around Jin's shoulders.

Taehyung put his hands over his mouth at the scenary and Jungkook's eyes widen.
Just as always, Jimin was looking totally confused and you were undisturbed, looking at everyone's reaction.

"Sia, what are you doing here..? " Jin said as he pulled out of the hug.

"Brother, I was here with my friend.. Kookie" She said and pointed at the guy, standing near couch.

Jin nodded, without giving much care and then she dragged him towards Jungkook.

"Kook, this is Jin... He is my brother.." She said and Jin nodded at Jungkook. Jungkook came out of his thoughts and then smiled at Jin.

"Hey Jin, where were you from a long time, it's like two weeks we didn't saw you" Taehyung said patting Jin's back.

"I was.. " He stopped and looked at the ground.

"Jin, let's not beat around the bush.. Why are you here..? " You said, leaning yourself against the side walk and crossing your hands over your chest.

"Izumi.. You all need to go far from here.. Really far.. " He said and turned towards you.

Everyones eyes widen at what he said.