|43| YOUR HIGHNESS

You stood at the entrance of your university.

Because of your Brothers,you didn't took the hostel room and planned to stay at your own house.

It takes one hour to travel back and forth but it's worth it , seeing Taehyung's and Jungkook's smiling faces everyday.

"What are you thinking stupid..Aren't you getting in..??" Jimin pulled out your hand as you snapped out and let him drag you inside.

"I ..was just thinking about life.." You muttered,smiling a little.

"We are too young to think about it.." He chuckled, focusing more on the phrase, Too Young.

"Well Yes..We are, I want to be young and carefree for a more time.."

He stopped making you bump into him.

"Just what did you say right now..??"

"I want to be young and carefree..I want to enjoy my life with you guys..If not now,then when.." You smiled widely at him.

Jimin pulled you, into the warm hug as his cheeks became wet due to the tears.

"I don't know why I stopped you before..But now I am thankful for That Boy friend of yours to enter in our life.." He muttered , and you patted his back.

"I just want to find my kids...They will be having rough life's until I Show up in their lives..That's the only thing which is remaining.." You said and he pulled out.

He nodded wiping his tears, "Of course..I will help you to find them..and then, everything will be alright.."

Little Did both of you know, this 'Alright' was the start of 'Everything'.

You sat at one of the benches in back, waiting for the lecture to start, scrolling in your phone.

There were several notification in your phone.

'All the Best Arrogant Piggy'  was what Namjoon sent.

'Mimi, we are in school right now..And everything is great. .we won't cause trouble..reach home by ourselves safely and text you..Be safe and Work Hard ..We miss you.'

You chuckled at the text Taehyung sent.

There was just a small smiley from Jungkook.

"Big sissy..All the Best..Fighting.." Sia sent two smiley's with it too.

"Be right on time at Work..I will recieve you as a Duty of Fiance.."

You sighed at Do Yun's text.

"I have to work more..I forgot about it.. " You mumbled to yourself, opening the last text, which was from an Unknown number.

"I just got a new phone..FOR YOU..also..I decided not to follow you around always..FOR YOU..so, be safe, take care and just call me in your heart whenever needed,I will come flying there in a minute.."

"He" You were interrupted by an unknown unfamiliar familiar voice.

"For you..Oh, is it your Fiance..??"

You looked up to see the same senior you met yesterday.

"Lee Yong.." You bowed a little while sitting as he sat beside you.

You shifted away from him, glancing at the class in front of you, which was empty.

"Why didn't he sat somewhere else .." You mumbled, switching off your phone.