|29| COINCIDENCE

You opened the door as you were greeted by two enthusiastic boys, who held your hand and dragged you inside.

"Mimi..Why do you always come late...See, Jimin and His Parents have already arrived.." Jungkook made you stand up infront of Saki and Haneul, who instantly looked at you when mentioned.

"Oh My..You look so tired..why did you have to go for work today.." Saki cupped your face as you smiled .

"Auntie..I am all good..It's just that the car malfunctioned on my way..so I had to stop in the rain.." You took her hand.

"Alright..Now go and get ready..I want my daughter to look beautiful. ." Haneul snatched you away from Saki, and pushed you upstairs.

"Wait but-"

"Here's your water...here is your snacks, now don't come down until you are Perfect...The Hak family will come soon.." Taehyung gave you the things in your hand and helped Haneul to push you up.

You sighed , as you were finally standing infront of your room.

You put down the water and snacks , and looked at yourself in the mirror.

"Now I know why they said I looked tired" You rubbed your black cheeks,removing the grease marks.

When you were about to open your closet, your eyes landed on a white dress on your bed.

"Who bought it.." You mumbled, picking it up, when a paper fell down from it.

"Mimi..We bought it for you..Please wear it..Love, Your Kook and Tae.."

You chuckled.

"Hey, you totally forgot me.." Jimin stood at the door, and you finally remembered of him.

"Yeah I Kinda..why weren't you down there.."

"Was out to bring these for you" He showed you the Platform heels in his hands.

"The perfect match.." You took the white heels from his hands, and he chuckled.

"I know your type.." He took your hand and made you look at him, " Idiot..are you sure you want to actually get engaged..That man's whole family is coming to see you today..Just say the word, and I will help you run away from here.."

"I-"

"Me too"

"Me three.."

You chuckled at the serious expression of the three boys.

"Guys, go down..I want to get changed.." You threw them out of your room, about to close the door when a hand interfered in between.

"Aunt Saki..?"

"I am Here to help you get ready.."

"No..it's not needed..I will just take a shower and put tha dress on"

Aunt Saki made her way inside and closed the door, finally turning herself to look at you, "You are a girl..And  We girl's are meant to steal the spotlight..on top of that..It's your birthday today.."

She picked up the bathrobe and towels, handing it to you, " And , we can't just let those Hak's feel so upright thinking that they are rich and have a smart son..They Don't know how smart,intelligent, mature and good my Daughter is.."

"Thank you Aunt Saki" You genuinely smiled, feeling grateful in your heart.

Though, no one was able to take your Mother's and Father's  position, but Saki and Haneul were always there, trying there best to help you everywhere, and not let you feel alone.