|6| CAN'T PUT MY FINGER ON

"Jungkook, dreams are just our imagination.. Nothing is real in that.. It maybe because we are just staying at home nowadays.. We will go out today.. Okay..? " You said and he nodded over your shoulder.

Taehyung also sat down and hugged you.
You looked up to Jimin, who was staring breathlessly with amazement. It was true, you were scared and shocked too.

The moment you thought that it is just a dream, another came and smashed your thoughts away.

You were scared for your Brothers, you were scared for your thoughts, you were scared for the man in your dreams, who died..

You were scared for....for the child in your dreams, who was never born.. You were scared why everyone's family was called upon the sudden meet, you were scared, that why there are two different men in your dream..

"Enough guys, stand up.. " Jimin said looking at your worried face.

He knew that you need to speak a lot of things.

Jungkook and Taehyung stood up, wiping their tears away.

"Both of you go and take a bath, I need to talk to Izumi about something.. and get ready too, we are going to the park.. " Jimin said and both the guys nodded before going to their respective rooms. Jimin then closed the door and looked at you.

He gulped before saying anything and then held your hands.

"Izumi, don't think too much.. " He said.

"I hope nothing worst happens.. " You said and he nodded.

Both of you were sitting silently in the living room, until your brothers came down after getting themselves clean.

"Let's go out then.. " You said and everyone went out to the car and then drove over to a park.

A park where your brothers used to come a lot..

As expected, both of them were just standing and not going to play or anything.

"If you all won't try, how will you get over with it..? " You said and both of them looked at you.. You cupped their faces with both of your hands,

"life is just like this.. When you think something is forever, it leaves you.. When anything is happening beautiful, it makes it worst.. When you want to hold onto something, that leaves no matter how hard you want it.. But in the end, we are always standing alone.. Alone in a big universe where there is a crowd, but there is no one whom you know.. There are people, but no one whom you can claim yours... There are eyes.. But not any who can be laid only on you.. So we have to go on, and start to accept this fact. We need to be what we are.." You said and both of them nodded.

"Hey guys..!! " A voice said and all of you looked at its source.

A guy of same age as Taehyung and Junkook approached you.

"Where were you Taehyung and Jungkook..?" The kid said.

"You might be there sister, nice to meet you" He said and bowed respectfully.

"They were not well from few days.. You can take them to play with you" You said and the kid nodded.

He took your brothers hands by wrist and started running.

"Noona, we are going to play football" The kid said dragging Jungkook and Taehyung away with him. Both of them looked at you, and you nodded at them, with which they let the kid drag them away.

"Let's sit somewhere.. " Jimin said and pulled you down at a bench.

"You can sleep if you want to.. " He said and you looked at him.

"I don't want to, what if a dream comes again.. " You said.

"What dream..? " You heard someone ask you and Jimin and you looked at the man standing behind you.

"Why are you everywhere, where I am supposed to be..? " You ask looking at the man standing in front of you, who looked of more age than to be 18 and still looked so young, that you can't out your finger what actually is wrong..

"Are you that Jin guy from before..? " Jimin asked pointing at him. He nodded.

"What are you doing here..? " Jimin asked again, but now his hands around his chest and his glare, piercing through Jin's body.

"I was just passing by, and thought that I can stop by.. " Jin said in a calm tone.

"Of course.. " You scoffed and then looked back straight to where your brothers were playing.

"Are they okay now..? " Jin asked looking at the direction you were looking.

"It's not your concern.. " You said and he let out a chuckle.

"Why don't you answer me straight..? " He asked again.

"I have no reason to.. " You said without looking at him.

"Why do you hate me so much..? " He said and you looked at him.

It felt like he have said this sentence to you before.. But you have only met him twice, for the first time you didn't even looked at his face. Your brows turned into a frown and he actually noticed that.

"Because you don't give me good vibes.. There's something that I can't put my finger on" Jimin said and Jin then looked at him, breaking the eye contact between you and Jin.

You then looked back at the ground where your brothers were playing.

You didn't wanted to care about Jin anymore when your brother needed you the most, but then you felt someones stare at your body.

You don't know how you felt it and why, but someone was staring at you and your mind was telling you to look into that direction..

You reflexively looked at the direction behind Jimin, there was nothing but trees. You continuously looked into that direction and your breathing increased. Your heartbeat was also increasing massively.

Jin noticed your face and then looked at your direction.

"I need to leave.. " That's all he said in a cold voice and turned around abruptly, before going away, to be more accurate running away.

Jimin scoffed at him and then looked back at you, who were still looking at the trees.