|8| BLUSH? NERVOUS? HE? WT-

"Izumi, all of you have to go far away from here.. Right now.. " Jin said and everyone's eyes widen at his words.

"Why..? " You asked simply.

He turned at you and then held your hands. You removed his hands and again crossed your hands over your chest. He stepped back.

"I don't think we are so close that you can hold my hands.. " You said and he looked down at the ground.

He took a deep breath and then looked back up to you, with tears in his eyes.

"Izumi, I know we are not close.. We are nothing right now.. But listen to me please.. Go far away from here.. You are not safe right now.. " He said again.

Because he was facing only you, and his back was facing everyone, that's why no one was able to see his tears.

You look confused as you were trying to remember that if there is something that happened between you and him, which you forgot, which made you this close to him.

Sia came forward and put her hand on Jin's shoulder.

"Oppa.. What are you saying..? " She asked frowning.

Jin looked at her and her face turned worried.

"Hey, why are you crying..? " She asked as she wiped away his tears.

"No, don't worry.. " Jin said and looked back at you, "listen to me please.. "

"Why should I..? I don't even know you.. If you explain me more, and give me proof of whatever you will explain, I can try to listen." You said.

There was no way where you will trust a stranger.

You have two brothers to take care of.

Even if people will consider you child, you are more mature than people think.

Jin on the other hand, clenched his hands in fist..

"I.. "His voice cracked, " There is nothing that I can explain to you.. But please , just for once.. Trust me.. Nothing bad will happen.. " He said.

"No" You simply answered again, with no expression at your face.

Jungkook and Taehyung were looking at every thing with confused look.

Jin punched the wall in frustration, that was filling him inside. He wanted to do more, tell more, help more, but he was bounded. Bounded by everything.

The wall was unaffected, but Jin's hand started bleeding with the intensity of Punch.

"Jin Brother..!! " Sia's shout filled the room and she held his hand.

"What are you doing brother.. Why are you being like this..? " She asked again, with tears coming out of her eyes.

Jungkook came forward and handed a handkerchief to Sia. She nodded and tied it around Jin's fist.

"Out " You said.

Everyone looked at you.

Jungkook's and Taehyung's eyes were filled with fear.

Jimin walked over to you and stood by your side. He held your hand and you looked at him. He nodded and then you sighed.

You took a deep breath and then said again,
"out right now.. " You said and Jin mouthed Please. You just raised one brow and he sighed.

He quietly walked out of your house.

Sia looked at you.

"I am sorry Noona, I don't know what happened.. " She said, looking down at the ground.