|11| PETALS OF FLOWERS

The eyes.

It was his eyes.

The man who was running with you..
The man who cried when someone shot you..

The man, who's child was in you..

"But... But aren't those people in my dream..?" You said as the mobile fell down from your hands.

Your breathing became unstable.

Everything that came in your dreams, started to flash in front of you from the starting..

"I was running.. With a man.. He was anxious and so do I.. But then.. I told him I was pregnant.. He was happy.. And then I sensed something and told him not to run that way.. And then some other man came, face was not seen for anyone.. They fought and I died.. " You said, "then I saw a guy.. Who was playing with me and I was a kid, then I saw someone who was bigger and maybe that guy was the same kid... We were called for a meeting" Your eyebrows furrowed, "and the last dream was a meeting, for heavenly marriage, and the candidates were me and that man, maybe my childhood friend.. " Your head started bursting .

"Why the hell I can't see the face of anyone... Why the hell I saw the eyes of that man in the start, and not the other one.. Why" You said as you massaged your temple with your index finger and thumb.

"What's heavenly marriage ..? " You said and frowned.

You picked up your phone from the bed and opened the most used app in such dumb situations..

Google...

You searched.

"Marriages that are selected by heavens to protect the heavens and other realms from disaster.. " You heard another voice and looked up.

Jimin was peeping on your phone, while standing near the bed, reading the answer Google gave you.

"What are you doing..? " He asked as he changed glances between you and your phone.

"Searching for death" You said , closing your phone and throwing it away.

"You know , even if you are rich, you shouldn't flaunt your money in front of these poor people" He said, picking up your phone and putting it slowly down on the bed.

You raised your brows.

"I.. I am that poor people.. I know you can buy new phone.. But.. " He clutched at his chest, "my poor heartuu hurts.. "

You scoffed, rolling your eyes and falling on the bed.

"Back at the main topic, Are you serious... I mean how can you search for terms that appeared in your dreams.. " He said and sat in front of you.

"I don't know.. " You said and rested your head on the bed rest, covering your eyes with your arms.

Jimin sighed and then stood up.

He walked to the door and held the door knob, "if you are worried about us.. Don't do that.. And think for yourself.. " He said and went out the room, closing the door behind himself.

You sighed again, and just closed your eyes, falling into your deep sleep.

The next days were like any other days..

The whole week passed normally and even Jin was nowhere to be seen anymore.

Jungkook and Taehyung were excited about your birthday so much that they started planning seven days before your birthday...