⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 14˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

richie couldn't stop thining about will, or his boyfriend he should say. he was ecstatic, how did he get so lucky? he asked will if he would want to come over and he had said yes! richie paced his room, he wanted to give something to will, but what? he looked around his room and saw his box of empty cassettes and he got an idea. he began to create will a playlist of songs he would listen to and think of him too before and even now that they're dating. he then began to transfer the playlist on to the cassette tape.

by the time it had finished dinner was ready. he raced down the stairs and say down, mike sat across from him, "where's holly?" rich asked starting to eat

"at a friends," silence fell, "how are your boy's summer?"

"pretty good," mike shrugged. richie was buzzing.

"yes richie?"

"i got a boyfriend!" richie exclaimed, mike cringed

"really?" karen smiled, "well, congratulations hun."

"you'll never guess who!" mike rolled his eyes

"who is it?"

"will!" richie blushed smiling uncontrollably

"oh, mikey, aren't you friends with him?" mike scoffed

"yeah, i'm closer to him then he'll ever be." he muttered

"hm?"

"i am."

"is that how you meant?"

"no-"

"will totally ditched me for this guy." mike scoffed playing around with his food

"micheal, that is not a way to talk to your brother." karen shook her head. mike rolled his eyes.

"i just don't get it." silence again. richie looked at his plate with a sigh and excused himself. mike had a point, will was nothing like richie, he wasn't a loser so why him? why did he like richie? he picked up the finished cassette and stuffed it under his pillow.

"oh richie, i love it!" will held the stuffed bear.

"i knew you would! i got it at the arcade after you left," richie and will shared a smile. they were sitting on his bed, richie had gotten nervous about the cassette and was even more nervous when they laid on his pillow.

"wanna watch a movie?" richie sighed, will didn't notice.

"yeah!" they scrolled on every streaming service available on richie's laptop but couldn't find a thing. will yawned and leaned on richie hugging the bear closer, "getting tired byers?" richie chuckled.

"mhm," will sighed. richie tensed but relaxed wanting will to feel comfortable. he continued to scroll to find something to watch as will napped but mike came in.

"what?" richie asked before getting a shirt thrown at him. will woke up.

"that's yours." mike left giving a side glance at will before leaving. will sunk in on himself.

"he is so annoy- are you okay?" richie placed a hand on will's shoulder.

"yeah, what were we gonna watch?" richie snorted

"we didn't find anything, you fell asleep." he nudged will causing him to laugh a bit. they leaned back into richie's bed and began watching whatever show they randomly clicked on.