⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 24˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

will quickly noticed how romantic richie tried to be. they could be doing anything really, and richie would clasp his hand on will's or entangle their fingers. he would always ask to kiss will's cheeks or give soft pecks to the freckles that dusted his knuckles, will felt his heart flutter. richie started taking him out more and would openly hold his hand or kiss him even in front of his brother, will could feel the daggers mike would stare but richie didn't seem to mind.

"wanna get snacks at CVS?" richie asked will as they laid on his bed

"i don't feel like doing anything," will sighed slinking into richie. their relationship felt more than natural now.

"i can bike over," richie offered

"i don't wanna make you go alone," will frowned but richie quickly pecked his cheek

"you're not making me do anything, i'll be right back! text me you want okay?" will nodded and richie raced downstairs to get his bike.

"where are you going? i thought will came over?" mike asked from the couch

"i'm gonna go get us some snacks," richie called out a goodbye and quickly rode off. when he reached the convenience store he happily went and got will his snacks.

"richie?" richie almost dropped the can of pringles

"hey eddie," richie smiled slightly before turning back to the racks of chips

"are you mad at me?" eddie asked slowly sliding his way towards rich

"kind of, you kissed me, it was weird." richie mumbled. weird didn't even cover it.

"i'm sorry," eddie frowned.

"it's fine will's not mad or anything." richie added and eddie swore he could feel his face heat up

"do you always have to talk about him?" something came over eddie and he just couldn't help it anymore

"he's my boyfriend so-"

"oh please, he hardly returns your affection." now richie was also fuming

"just stop it! please," richie tried to leave but eddie followed

"you noticed it too huh? you're just in denial rich! you're gonna end up heartbroken all because you can't see past an obvious lie!" eddie covered his mouth. he was stunned by his own words, but richie wasn't just stunned.

"you don't know anything." richie spat quickly grabbing 2 random sodas and walking off to the cashier. as he payed for the snacks eddie begged for forgiveness, but richie just pushed past him and got back on his bike.

"richie i'm sorry, i didn't mean it honest!"

"i don't care eddie! just leave me alone." richie glared at him as he began to bike away.

"i'm back," eddie walked into his house greeting his mother.

"why're you back so late eddie bear?" his mother inquired watching carefully as her son placed his new prescription on the counter

"I ran into a friend," eddie smiled faintly, "i'm gonna be in my room ma." his mother wished him good bye as he disappeared upstairs. in his room, eddie contemplated texting richie and asking for forgiveness again. he instead called stan.