⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 20˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

when richie saw will again he got very excited, "hey will!" will simply waved and everything felt weirdly normal. they talked and biked around as if the past 4 days hadn't happened. the two played at the arcade, got hot dogs, skipped stones at the quarry and got ice cream, will felt surprisingly very happy to be with richie. as the sun started to set richie and will walked their bikes wo the byer's house, "you sure you wanna bike back alone?" will asked once they reached his house.

"i can handle it," richie shrugged. will fidgeted with his fingers.

"you could, sleep over," will looked up into richie's eyes and the two maintained eye contact for a few seconds. richie could only nod as he followed will inside his house. he quickly called his mom to inform her where he was.

"i'm gonna sleep over," richie simply stated

"but you don't have a change of clothes," his mother retorted sounding a bit upset

"will said i could borrow his clothes or maybe his brother's clothes." with a sigh, his mother agreed. when he returned to will's room to tell him the good news he saw them picking out a movie.

"what did your mom say?" will asked looking up

"she said i can stay over!" richie exclaimed hugging will and the other couldn't help but smile.

"do you wanna get changed now?"

"sure," the two approached will's closet where will pulled out various shirts and tank tops but nothing seemed to fit.

"Let's try johnathon's room," richie nodded and followed the other, "This might be too big," will noted holding it up to himself. richie snorted, it looked huge compared to him. will handed it to him and it was only slightly big on richie, the two laughed a bit at how wrong will was. will left richie to get changed and returned to his room.

"will?" richie knocked before heading in, will was on his bed with a bowl of popcorn.

"ready?" richie nodded and sat next to him. they started the movie, richie could tell will was a bit distracted.

"you okay?' will nodded, but then shook his head.

"it's just, you mentioned wanting to play dnd with me,"

"and i meant it!" richie put his hand over will

"i know, but i haven't played in so long and when i tried, mike and lucas seemed so bored. i'm scared that you won't like it." will looked down almost ashamed he didn't trust his boyfriend, forgetting this was all a prank.

"have you made the campaign?" will nodded hesitantly.

"yes, but-"

"will," richie chuckled

"it's not very-"

"will! i'm sure it's incredible," richie leaned in to such his boyfriend and it worked. will nodded then slowly got up to get it. the two unfolded the campaign map on will's desk and as will grabbed the character sheets el walked away from his door.