⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 19˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

"you have to talk to him." will shook his head

"i can't keep doing this max!" will was on the brink of tears. max sighed, she paced will's room.

"well, the plan must go on. so what are you gonna do? call richie and continue mike's plan or just sit in your room all day?" max intentionally called it 'mike's plan' and it worked. will picked up his phone and dialed richies number and he was surprised at who answered.

"hello?"

"eddie?"

"hey will, richie's cleaning his room right now."

"oh, well i wanted to apologize to him."

"i'll get him," will heard a distant shout for richie and the sound of someone running at the phone.

"will?!"

"hey richie!" will felt himself smile but slowly brushed it off as he felt max's eyes on him.

"hi, i'm so sorry!"

"no no! richie please, i'm sorry. i shouldn't have pulled away."

"you just weren't ready, i get it! i should've asked." will felt his cheeks flush.

"do you wanna meet up?" will felt a bit hopeful. there was a pause before richie answered.

"i can't today but for sure tomorrow! eddie has me doing this whole cleaning thing." richie chuckled a bit.

"okay! tomorrow sounds good," will hung up with a sigh. he then remembered max was with him so he straightened up, "were're meeting up tomorrow," max nodded.

"so, wanna watch a movie?" will nodded but he couldn't focus on the movie no matter how hard he tried. if he felt this bad about turning away from one kiss how was he gonna break up with richie? when max went home he continued to pace his room.

"wow richie you cleaned?" stan asked with pure honest disbelief.

"yep! all thanks to eddie spaghetti!" eddie groaned

"he's been torturing me with nicknames all day!"

"you like ittt," richie was a bit taken aback at the silence that fell over stan and eddie. he cleared his throat, "so, you guys wanna sleepover?"

"can't, i gotta get home before my mom worries."

"damn, that's okay though, stan?"

"i can, could i invite bill?" richie threw a pillow at him

"yeah sure invite your boyfriend!" stan stammered but still pulled out his phone to text bill.

"can you walk me down?" eddie asked quietly and richie nodded. as the two walked downstairs they couldn't stop talking or giggling, when they reached the door eddie hesitated to leave.

"see ya later eds," richie smiled and eddie simply looked at him, "everything o-" eddie suddenly kissed his cheek, when he pulled back his face was red and he quickly grabbed his bike and rode away. richie held his fingers on cheek and watched as eddie left very confused.

A/N: if you enjoy the ship byler I wrote a byler fanfic called "An Average Summer" so yeah :D