⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚chapter 25˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

richie walked into his room and tossed the bag of snacks on the bed. will wasn't in his room so he assumed he was in the bathroom. he texted him that he was back and collapsed on the bed.

"hey richie," will smiled and sat next to his very tired boyfriend, "long bike ride?"

"something like that," richie smiled softly. he handed will the bag and got a bit confused when will's sweet smile became a grin.

"you got the wring soda," will showed richie 2 bottles of dr.pepper and 0 bottles of sprite. richie face palmed.

"oh my god, i'm so sorry!" will giggled

"it's okay, i like dr.pepper," they shrugged, "as long as you got my pringles." richie laughed a bit and pulled out the canister.

"you're pringles mr.byers," richie grinned.

"thank you thank you," will took them still grinning.

mike sat in his room trying not to think about his brother being all over will. he knew he asked for this but he didn't think they would stay together this long. hearing his brother's obnoxious voice through the wall followed by will's sweet laugh was like someone was punching him in the gut over and over. he wanted to barge in there, grab will, and hold him close- wait. mike sat up and circled back to his last thought. why would he even think that? he wanted to call someone in the party but he was afraid he would be laughed at. mike sunk into his bed listening to will's laughter and wanted nothing more than to have will with him instead. mike wasn't totally sure what he meant by that or why his stomach felt light thinking about will's smile or laugh.

"when's your friend's birthday?" richie asked sipping on his soda

"july 2nd?" will felt a bit bad that he had to think about it

"that's like next week no?" will looked confused

"it can't be," he checked his phone and there it practically screamed in his face, it's lucas's birthday. will felt terrible, had he really not realized one of his best friends birthday is next week? richie could sense the stress coming off of will so he offered to acompany will to go buy a gift. will was ecstatic.

"that would be amazing! thank you so much!" will hugged richie causing the two to fall back in richie's bed laughing. as they walked down the stairs will thought of everything he could possibly buy lucas.

"where are you two going?" mike asked startling the two

"we're going to the mall to buy a gift for will's friend." richie shrugged.

"can i come? i need to get a gift too," mike grinned when richie nodded rolling his eyes and walking out the door. mike swooped in next too will throwing an arm around him, "this'll be fun right will?" will felt his cheeks flush

"uh, yeah," he smiled softly but soon found himself with immense anxiety.