2

chapter 2

"It's really weird." Fang Lu muttered in a low voice, "This batch of star mines was bought by the team at a high price, why don't you turn around and don't want them?" The person who helped carry them also said: "It's okay to sell them

. , let us deal with it directly, and we have to do it secretly so that no one else can know...it's so strange."

Fang Lv shook his head and said: "Forget it, the intention of closing the team is always difficult to guess, we just obey."

The two whispered After muttering for a while, he swiftly transferred a car of star mines to another transport car.

The car drove very steadily this time, and the mermaid stone egg was pressed under many star mines without even shaking at all.

The blue-tailed little mermaid leaned against the inner wall of the eggshell, laying down peacefully like a rotten eggshell: "That's great, I saved a motion sickness pill."

Linglingba's voice was a little sluggish: "No abnormality detected..."

There is no abnormality. It means that this Feng Buyan is Feng Buyan himself, and they did not mistakenly travel to the fandom world that has been modified by the devil.

"It's not a big problem, and it's not that it hasn't died before." Chu Shishi comforted it, "Does the system mall sell food? There are still nine initial points, so don't waste it." Even if it is dead, you have to eat until you are full

.

Ling Lingba flashed small colorful lights, and the narrow eggshell space seemed to be equipped with the same style of KTV cosmic ball lights, illuminating the little mermaid's blond hair and blue tail into colorful colors.

Chu Shishi silently covered his eyes: "..."

He never expected that one day he would be blinded by his own tail.

Lingba didn't slump for too long: "Host, don't give up, we still have a chance!"

The little mermaid who just bought food raised her head, her cheeks puffed up, and her voice was vague: "Sen Mo?"

"We can still save ourselves!" The mechanical voice He became excited again, "Let's find a way to get out of the waste bin first!"

Chu Shishi was still stuffing a big white steamed bun into his mouth, and his cheeks that were already a little baby fat looked rounder.

The price of food in the system mall is very high, and he can only afford the newcomer discount set, which only costs four points, and the purchase is limited to one serving, which contains four large white steamed buns.

The little mermaid tried hard to swallow the dry steamed buns and said, "What's the success rate?"

Ling Lingba silently calculated: "0.3667 percent."

The technology in the interstellar era is advanced, even the humble waste warehouse can A basic defense system has been built, and it is impossible to enter and exit at will without identity authentication.

Chu Shishi was not surprised: "It's okay, Xiaoba, it's not embarrassing to fail the mission. At most, you will be scolded by the boss...by the mastermind when you go back. Don't be afraid." "It's not that there is no chance at all!

Host! We can!!" Zero Lingba did not give up, "The system mall still has an eggshell transformation plan. If we succeed in saving ourselves, we can work hard to transform the egg into a more livable eggshell house!" With a click, a hologram