60

Chapter 60

The sharpshooter card is not so much a training room as it is a separate and complete space.

The central space is the most basic shooting training room. On one side of the wall is a gun target, which can adjust the distance and mode of the gun target independently. The long table on the other side is full of firearms.

Chu Shishi took a gun at random and studied it, and found that the structure of this gun was different from the guns in the two worlds he knew.

Linglingba said: "These firearms come from different planes, and the types of firearms will be updated every month."

That is to say, here he can not only learn how to shoot firearms in the current world, but also secretly learn about other worlds. Technology.

Chu Shishi looked at those firearms with glowing eyes: "Beautiful! Set a small goal, I will dismantle all these guns within a month!"

Ling Lingba choked up: "..."

As expected of its host, the determined little Goals are different from others.

On the remaining two walls of the training room, there are illusory door openings.

Chu Shishi walked to one of the door openings. There was a small light curtain on the wall next to the door opening, introducing how to use the door opening. Behind these door openings is a virtual battlefield. You can choose the battlefield background on the light curtain, and then enter the door for virtual battlefield training.

Chu Shishi thought for a while and asked, "Can I bring other people into this training room?" "

There is no limit to the number of people in the card." Ling Lingba replied, "As long as the host sends an invitation and the other party agrees, they can enter together."

Chu Shi Shi satisfied nodding, touched the gun on the long table fondly, and finally set his sights on the puppet in the center of the training room.

The raw doll looks like the original character image of the game, waiting for someone to adjust the physical data.

The making of the doll is very simple. After Chu Shishi read the instructions, he closed his eyes and began to outline Feng Buyan's appearance in his mind.

Feng Buyi's hair, facial features, ear cuffs... the red mole on the neck can't be forgotten, eight-pack abs plus mermaid line, extremely explosive biceps, slender and powerful legs, and - Chu Shishi's

face Sudden Yihong, Linglingba was very self-conscious and prescient to shield himself when he started making dolls, so he didn't see the yellow waste that Chu Shishi was full of.

After the doll was made, Chu Shishi opened his eyes and looked at the already formed doll in front of him.

The exact same handsome face, and a body that is a replica of it, is worthy of the SSR card produced by the system. The doll's restoration ability can be called 100%, and even the details are not bad. At least Chu Shishi can't see the slightest difference. .

But...

Chu Shishi glanced at the eight-pack abs on the doll's waist and abdomen, and the astringent mermaid line, and continued to look down, but his eyes suddenly widened: "...I Where's Brother Feng's Big Mac?"

Linglingba didn't respond, it was still happily eating the energy bar in the small black room.

Chu Shishi sighed, patted the puppet on the shoulder regretfully and said: "I have wronged you."