7

Chapter 7

The two panda heads looked at each other, and the meeting room fell into a suffocating awkward silence.

The panda head on the left of Xiao Hei Xiao Si looked at the one on the right again, trying to break the embarrassment of the room: "Haha, what a coincidence, I bumped into my face, ha, ah haha..." Laughing and then fell silent, the

presence The atmosphere seems to be more awkward because of this.

In the end, it was the panda head in a suit who broke the silence: "Are you applying for a technician?"

The expression on his panda head was beating, and finally stopped on the fairly normal 'Welcome, warmly welcome.jpg'.

Chu Shishi: "Yes."

The panda in the suit got straight to the point: "Applicants for technicians need to show their past technical achievements, but this is an anonymous area, and there is a risk of revealing their identities, so our interview has been changed to an on-site technical assessment "

"Yes." Chu Shishi was not surprised. In the anonymous area of ​​the star network in his original world, if he wanted to apply for a job related to technology, he would also need to pass the relevant test first.

But for some reason, he vaguely felt that the voice of the panda head in a suit sounded a little strange.

The other party's voice should have been virtual modified, with a cold magnetic feeling unique to sub-mechanical sounds, but it made Chu Shishi's ears feel a little itchy.

If this was in the real world, he must have uncontrollably conjured ear fins.

The technical examination is divided into written examination and practical operation.

Chu Shishi had inquired about the mechanical technology of this world through Zero Zero Ba in advance. Although there were slight differences in the names of some technologies and a few details, they were generally consistent with the technologies he knew well.

After the written test, the special consultant will conduct on-site scoring.

Since both parties were wearing panda headgear, Chu Shishi couldn't see the expression of the special adviser, but the emoticon pack on the opponent's panda headgear kept beating.

The emoticon package jumped very fast, until the other party put down the pen in his hand and looked up the test paper, the expression was frozen on 'something.jpg'.

The panda in the suit put away Chu Shishi's test paper: "The next step is technical practice."

The man stood up and walked to Chu Shishi's side, leaning forward slightly, stretched out his hand and swayed across the desktop in front of Chu Shishi, and suddenly appeared on the desktop A half-person tall mecha, and hundreds of large and small mechanical parts.

"The technical difficulty of the actual operation is determined by your grades in the written test." The special advisor said, "This is a damaged virtual mech." Chu Shishi nodded to

express his understanding.

To put it bluntly, a virtual mecha is a holographic mecha made up of data. Even if the touch and use feel in the holographic star network is real, it can only be used in the virtual network world and cannot be brought back to the real world.

But in reality, there is a technology called "projection reproduction", which can reproduce the mechs and other corresponding materials in the real world into virtual projections in a one-to-one ratio, and enter the holographic world.