51

Chapter 51

Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan who were below didn't notice that a ball of bright white light briefly appeared among the branches of the coral tree, and then quickly disappeared among the branches.

The power riot appeared two days earlier than the last time.

Chu Shishi hugged Feng Buyan tightly, and could clearly feel the uncontrollable trembling of the body being embraced by him.

The man's breathing was suppressed but heavy, and even his chest heaved extremely violently.

"Will this be better?" Chu Shishi tried to tighten his arms again, as if trying to hug Feng Buyan into his arms.

But obviously he didn't succeed, the size difference between the two was too great, all Chu Shishi could do was hug the man tightly and give him some support with his own body.

Feng Buyan was startled by this sudden hug, and his brows and eyes were a little anxious because of the power riot, and he was instantly covered in surprise.

His little stone seemed to have become a lot more active unconsciously, and he was thinking with what little reason he had left.

He closed his eyes and tried to calm his breathing. There was a gentle force invisible to the naked eye, which was transmitted into his body from the place where the young man was in contact with him. It was gentle but extremely powerful to help him calm the out-of-control force.

— Not enough, too little, not enough.

Feng Buyi raised his arms and embraced the young man in front of him, and buried his head deeply into the young man's thin, but extremely graceful shoulders and neck.

His cheeks were very hot, or his whole body was very hot, as if a mass of hot fire had been forced into his body, making him feel like a big furnace.

Or it would be more appropriate to describe it as an 'active volcano that may erupt anytime, anywhere'.

Chu Shishi was shivering from the heat of his cheeks, the heat was extremely contagious and contagious, and in the blink of an eye, his neck and cheeks were also hot red.

Feng Buyan hugged him very tightly, his two arms tightly wrapped around his waist, as if he wanted to rub him into his body, so that the two of them could become one.

The man's hot breath hit his neck, such a familiar feeling reminded him of the last experience immediately.

Chu Shishi swallowed involuntarily, and the small Adam's apple rolled gently, again and again, almost immediately attracting Feng Buyan's attention.

Feng Buyan also remembered the little accident that happened to the two of them in the bathroom during the last power riot.

His eyes were dim, and one of his hands was raised upwards, and the fingertips seemed to sweep across the young man's back covered with thin muscles, and finally landed on the other's fair neck, with a thin callus on his fingertips. Gently rubbing the small Adam's apple again and again.

This kind of skin-to-skin contact made Feng Buyan feel very comfortable, even the violent force in his body seemed to like this kind of unhindered skin-to-skin contact, and became a little gentler.

But only a little.

The power that swelled up to the point where his body was in severe pain hungrily rushed to the position where the two of them were skin-to-skin, and then was slowly soothed and calmed down by the gentle power transmitted from the young man's body.