63

Chapter 63

Training during the day and shooting videos with the Ministry of Civil Affairs at night, Chu Shishi was already tired all day, after returning to the base, he took a quick shower and fell asleep, forgetting about taking Feng Buyi to the SSR training space .

As for how much turmoil caused by the two people's official announcements in the entire interstellar world, Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi didn't have the extra energy to pay attention.

After another two days like this, Feng Buyan finally received the news from that blood senior.

"He just came back from the R8893 star field." Feng Buyi said, "Today's training is suspended, let's go to his house first, and solve the forbidden speech technique on Li Shen." At that time, Chu Shishi had just finished a round of

simulation During the gunfight, the clothes on my body were already soaked with sweat, and I felt like I had just been fished out of the water.

He hummed in a low voice, panting while leaning against the railing, the soaked training clothes were pressed tightly against his body, and the faint muscle lines on his abdomen could be vaguely seen.

Shallow, not very obvious, but smooth lines appear very lean and flexible.

Feng Buyi glanced at it twice, then reached out to touch the young man's stomach.

Chu Shishi was ticklish, and couldn't stop laughing after being touched by him like this, gasping for breath and trying to avoid his hand with a smile: "Why are you touching me all of a sudden!

" I have abs." Feng Buyan teased, "It feels great."

Chu Shishi looked down and reached out to touch his stomach, with a very proud tone: "I have it a few days ago!" I

just finished training When he was young, the muscle lines were relatively obvious, Chu Shishi fondled his stomach, and couldn't stop looking at Feng Buyan's stomach.

"What are you thinking about? I'm in a trance." Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows lightly, "Let me guess, are you thinking, when will you be able to practice like me?" Chu Shishi blinked and said in surprise: "How do you

even Can you guess this?"

Feng Buyi smiled and said: "Don't think about it, it takes talent to become like me."

Chu Shishi: "..."

Is this beating around the bush and saying that he has no talent!

He gave Feng Buyan a hard look, but Feng Buyan still smiled with his eyes crooked: "If you like, you can touch mine as much as you want." As he spoke,

he took Chu Shishi's hand and looked The way I want to pull him to touch my abs.

Chu Shishi immediately withdrew his hand and subconsciously pulled down the panda's head. How embarrassing to see so many people watching outside the training room!

If you want to touch it, go back to your room and touch it. He can touch it all night.

Panda Head: Hehehe.jpg

Chu Shishi rested for a while, then got up and went back to the room to take a shower. After he finished showering and drying his hair, Feng Buyan just pushed open the door of the room and shook the hanger in his hand: "Wear this suit."

It was a haute couture suit, with some embroidery on the silver-gray suit. With dark gray patterns, Feng Buyan also matched it with a tie clip and cufflinks. The gray blue gemstones are low-key and luxurious, and they are very high-end at first glance.