14

Chapter 14

The stone egg in his hand moved, and Feng Buyan

's frowning eyebrows slightly loosened: "Is it okay?" The stone egg shook even more, and even tried to turn it in a circle in his palm, as if to prove that it was still in good condition. the same.

Feng Buyan snorted, pulled the thick blanket off the shelf, built a temporary nest on the table, and put the stone egg inside.

"Since it's all right, then work with me for a while." Feng Buyan patted the hard stone shell, "I'll take you to a fun place later." The

stone egg shook as if responding, and soon stopped down.

The little mermaid in the eggshell was in the water, finally couldn't stand the drowsiness, closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

Feng Buyan lowered his eyes and was about to return to work when a message suddenly came from the background of the Holographic Star Network, which indicated that it was from Shanshi Machinery Repair Shop.

The news that can be related to the repair shop at this time is probably related to the "Master of the Forest".

--that's the truth.

Long Yan appeared in front of Feng Buyan almost at the same time, apparently also received the notification from Little Black Four.

But what Feng Buyi didn't expect was that after Xiao Hei Si called him online, he would hear such news.

"... Fourteen tasks completed in two days? And all of them are remote repairs with mental power?"

Xiao Hei Si nodded and enlarged the list of tasks submitted by Chu Shishi on the light curtain: "I have verified these tasks , indeed everything has been completed."

And the quality of the completion is very high.

Long Yan exclaimed and tutted: "Fuck, where did this boss come from? Why haven't I heard of it before?"

Feng Buyi flipped through the mission records, narrowed his eyes and fell into deep thought.

The new shop opened, and the repair shop had few customers. There were actually only five commissions issued by customers, and all of them were simple tasks below C level.

The other tasks were all anonymously hung in the task column of the store by Feng Buyi, the purpose of which was to find out the background of this forest master.

He knew that the master's strength must be more than what he showed during the interview, but he never expected that the other party would suddenly give him such a big surprise.

Feng Buyan was really curious as to what kind of identity was hidden under that panda's head.

"There is one last task left." He suddenly said, "Let's see how he is doing."

Naturally, he specially prepared the last task for the other party. Ritsu went to the Robot Hunter Department to retrieve it.

Feng Buyan raised the corners of his lips, and the interest in his eyes grew stronger.

Chu Shishi was woken up by the notification sound from the backstage of Xingwang.

"Shanshi Repair Shop transfers 94098.66 yuan of star coins to your temporary star card account with the end number 6688..."

The little mermaid with a blue tail shuddered, and suddenly came to her senses, her tail trembling with excitement: "Little Ba, we have money! "

Ling Lingba was also excited: "Host! We have an exchange point!"