19

Chapter 19

Chu Shishi: "..."

Oops.

The hand is almost wrong.

"I hope to withdraw in time enough." The little mermaid hugged her tail, "Shouldn't have seen it... right? It's really not possible, it's okay to pretend that I didn't see it." The system light

ball shook, and wanted to say that it was impossible not to see it. , and with Feng Buyan's temperament, as long as he saw it, he would definitely not treat it as if he hadn't seen it.

Sure enough, after a brief moment of stupefaction, Feng Buyi raised an eyebrow amusedly: "Single dog?"

Shidan didn't move at all, as if he was pretending to be dead.

"Are you talking about me and Brunos?" Feng Buyi looked at the big black stone with a smile, "I'm indeed single, but... Brunos has someone." The little mermaid in the eggshell suddenly

widened Eye.

wait, what?

Bruno has a date? !

The intelligent butler consciousness of a mecha, unexpectedly! have! object! ? ?

As if aware of the shock of the stone egg, Feng Buyan's smile widened a bit: "That's right, and Brunos' object was created by itself." Brunos in the light curtain seemed a little shy, with a big fluffy tail behind him

. After shaking and shaking, another wolf figure gradually appeared beside him.

The whole body is snow white, slightly smaller than Brunos, and it is a pretty looking mechanical she-wolf.

"Let me introduce, this is Bruno's wife." Feng Buyi smiled and said, "It's called Haici Nuos."

Haici Nuos slightly bent his front legs, and nodded gracefully towards the black stone.

The little mermaid stared blankly at the extremely beautiful mechanical white wolf, and a flash of amazement flashed in the sea blue pupils again.

The system light group on the side: "..."

Very good and eloquent. .

It doesn't need to be told by the host that it knows, this is the prelude to another change of heart.

But what I didn't expect was that Chu Shishi stared at the two mechanical wolves for a while, and suddenly turned to wipe the tears: "Woohoo woohow, I lost in love QAQ!"

Zero Zero: "...?

" thing!

Why can't it keep up with the brain circuit of the host? !

The system's light cluster flashed messy lights, trying to comfort him: "Host, it's okay if Brunos has a wife..." There's no way around it.

However, before it could finish its comforting words, it heard Chu Shishi sobbing again: "How can such a beautiful Haici Nuosi have a husband?" The

little mermaid bit the tip of her tail angrily: "Why?" You just got married at a young age, woo woo woo!"

Linglingba: "...?"

It really is too simple. jpgFeng

Buyi outside is still smiling and making up the knife: "So the single dogs present...maybe only you and me That's right."

After speaking, he seemed to want to confirm: "You should still be single, right? A stone...shouldn't you have a date yet?"

Chu Shishi: "..."