52

Chapter 52

Chu Shishi lowered his head and fiddled with the spear gun in his hand a few times, trying to pretend that nothing happened: "Let me see how this gun works." The

blond mermaid's technique of changing the subject was too unfamiliar, and when he lowered his head to study the gun in his hand, Lu The blue ear fins outside the blond hair kept trembling, obviously not as calm as it seemed on the surface.

Feng Buyi stared at those ear fins for a moment, then rubbed his fingers unconsciously.

Tsk.

I want to touch it.

Seeing that Feng Buyan didn't seem to have any intention of pursuing the 'demolition' incident, Chu Shishi breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

It is not difficult to use the spear gun in his hand. As a mechanic, Chu Shishi has been exposed to many weapons and firearms himself, and he quickly got used to them.

In the distance, several deep-sea fish can be vaguely seen, and the largest one is shuttling among the coral bushes, playing happily.

Chu Shishi raised his gun to aim at the sea fish, concentrating until the ear fins stopped trembling. Except for the long hair floating in the sea, only the blue fish tail moved slowly but rhythmically in order to keep the body stable. swinging.

A thin, dull sound sounded, and the silvery-white energy shot out, breaking through the sea water and shooting directly in the direction of the sea fish.

The silvery-white spot of light precisely hit the sea fish's head, and the next second, the energy bullet that hit the target spread out, turning into an energy net that enveloped the struggling sea fish.

The blond-haired mermaid put her gun back and raised her head, her tone quite complacent: "How is it? My aim

is not bad, right?" I just found out that my precious little stone is actually a sharpshooter!"

Treasure, baby little stone!

Chu Shishi's ears turned red, how embarrassing...

Feng Buyan was really surprised.

Although spear guns are easier to use than ordinary firearms, because they are used in water, the accuracy of shooting is lower. Few people can hit a single shot with a spear gun for the first time.

And if he read correctly, his small stone hit the head of the sea fish, not the larger and easier-to-hit body part.

The black eyes under the protective glasses narrowed slightly, Feng Buyan thought of something, and a pensive flash suddenly flashed in his pupils.

Chu Shishi's shooting posture just now was not standard, even a little rusty, and it was obvious at a glance that he had not received professional training.

If it wasn't for luck, it could only mean that Chu Shishi's shooting talent might be extraordinary.

And during the moment when Feng Buyi was thinking about it, Chu Shishi raised his gun and caught another five fish.

Feng Buyan let out a wow in his heart.

There were a total of six fish, four of which were hit on the head, and the remaining two were hit on the body. This cannot be described as good luck at all.

The blond-haired mermaid picked up all six fish by waving their tails: "Six fish are enough for a meal, go quickly, sashimi must be fresh to be delicious!