47

Chapter 47

Chu Shishi's brain froze slightly, and was so shocked by Feng Buyan's words that he even forgot to refute.

The hand around his shoulder carried a familiar temperature, it was big and warm, and it easily wrapped one of his shoulders.

One shoulder was wrapped by a broad palm, and the other shoulder was pressed against a broad and warm chest with a faint mint smell.

Such a posture is hard not to make people feel very safe.

But Chu Shishi felt that his brain was blank, and Feng Buyan's breath lingered in his nostrils, and his ears covered by the hat had already turned red, and finally turned into blue ear fins.

At this time, Feng Buyan was very close to Chu Shishi. Although the wide hat covered the head of the man in his arms, the subtle sound clearly told him what happened to the ears under the hat.

Feng Buyan sketched the appearance of those trembling ear fins in his mind, he hooked his lips, and the unhappiness of being disturbed immediately dissipated.

What a pity, he thought. It's such a pity that such a cute scene is blocked by the hat.

Fortunately, the young man who came to strike up a conversation was not a stalker, seeing that Feng Buyan already had a 'boyfriend', he apologized and left in embarrassment.

The small episode in the corner of the milk tea shop did not disturb other people in the shop.

Chu Shishi was hugged by Feng Wuyi and sat on the seat. After a long while, the brain of the crashed machine started to work again with a click.

"Male..." He stammered, the tip of his chin that was exposed outside the brim of his hat seemed to be stained with a tinge of red, "Boyfriend?" "The

situation is urgent, I came up with a temporary solution, thanks to the cooperation of Xiao Shi." Wuzhi sighed helplessly, "As you can see, I have already rejected him, but that guy still said 'just add a star chat', I really have no choice but to do something wrong."

Chu Shishi opened his mouth slightly, as if he wanted to say something, but then he closed it again. He froze his head and looked at the hand still holding his shoulder, with an erratic tone: "Hand..."

"Hand? Ah——Sorry, sorry." Feng Buyan withdrew his arm as if he finally remembered, "I forgot for a moment."

Chu Shishi blinked slowly, but actually, actually, he didn't mind if he continued to hold him.

But he couldn't say that.

Feng Buyan seemed to be completely unaware of his strangeness, and changed the subject with a smile: "I bought this hot-selling taro milk cap for milk tea, but unfortunately their small ingredients don't have mint jelly." Chu Shishi recovered slightly

, I couldn't help complaining: "Generally, milk tea shops don't have such strange ingredients as mint jelly..." "

Maybe." Feng Buyan's tone was a bit regretful, "It seems that I can only try it myself in the future."

He He tilted his head and asked Chu Shishi: "Do you want to try it with me?"

Chu Shishi said in his heart that he didn't want to drink such a strange milk tea. But if Feng Buyan did it himself...

He hummed a little: "Yes."

Ling Lingba: "..."

Forget it.