69

Chapter 69

Three days later, Feng Buyi brought Chu Shishi to Li Nian's birthday party on time.

The scale of Li Nian's birthday party was not large, and all the people who were present were his close friends, except for Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi. According to Li Nian, it was because he and the two of them hit it off right away. Although they hadn't known each other for a long time, their friendship was no different from other old friends.

It was a very old-fashioned way to get closer, but Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi cooperated very well.

The location of the birthday party was in a villa in the center of Hunter City. This villa was one of the properties under Feng Buyan's name, and it was specially used for holding various banquets and parties.

It wasn't too early for Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi to arrive. When they arrived at the villa, Li Nian was standing at the entrance of the villa, chatting happily with someone.

Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi waited at the side for a while, and they walked forward after they had finished chatting.

"Happy birthday, Captain Li." Feng Buti said enthusiastically.

Chu Shishi still had the panda head on his head, and passed the beautifully wrapped gift box in his hand, "Happy birthday." "

Thank you." Li Nian took the gift box, and just glanced over the gift box, the whole person was visible to the naked eye I froze, "This, this is..."

The gift box is a beautiful black and white checkerboard color scheme, with a silver-hot panda head pattern printed around the top cover, and a gift box ribbon embroidered with hot-silver dark lines, which makes the whole gift box look quite high-end. There is a circular area made of a special transparent material in the middle of the gift box cover.

Through the transparent area, Li Nian clearly saw the gift in the gift box -

it was a stone.

A yellow-brown, ugly stone that looks very much like something indescribable in both shape and material.

Feng Buyi smiled and said, "This is a special ore I brought back from the seabed of Planet Lanit. My baby and I found it in the Mermaid Palace. I think it is very special in terms of material and appearance, and it is very valuable for collection."

Chu Shishi nodded with his panda's head on his head and said, "That's right, Brother Feng and I planned to keep it for ourselves, but since it happened to coincide with Captain Li's birthday, and it's rare for Captain Li to have the same taste as us, Brother Feng and I discussed it. So I decided to donate this piece of ore to Captain Li."

Panda Head: You will like it, right? You will love it, right? .jpgFeng

Buyan smiled even more: "Beautiful things, of course, should be handed over to those who have the taste to appreciate them, so as to realize their own value."

Li Nian: "..."

He tried his best to make his expression look Normally, he squeezed out a grateful smile: "Thank you for giving up, I will definitely keep it well."

Li Nian didn't dare to take another look at the stone, put away the gift box, and took the two of them into the villa .

There is still a while before the banquet officially begins.

Li Nian greeted the other guests in front, Feng Buyan and Chu Shishi found an empty sofa in the corner and sat down, seemingly eating the snacks on the coffee table for entertaining guests, but actually using their mental power to secretly transmit sound.