28

Chapter 28

The first SR card was just thrown into the bottom of the system backpack, and Chu Shishi felt that he might never have the chance to use it in his life.

There are a few of the remaining R cards that can be used, such as common one-time unlock cards, one-time stealth cards, and so on.

No matter how small a mosquito is, it is still meat. If he spends less exchange points to exchange these R card skills, he can save the exchange points and save them for the bottle of potion that can heal Feng Buyi in the future.

At least there are still some that can be used, the little mermaid thought to herself, it is not a loss.

At the same time, Feng Buyi was preparing to call Jiucong and the others to the conference room to contact the hunters of the mechanical department and get the S-class mech Beluga.

At this time, the call from the mechanical department first hit his terminal.

Feng Buyi glanced at the quiet egg on the table, the egg had not moved for a while.

Maybe he fell asleep, he thought, took the terminal into the bathroom, and then connected the phone. To his surprise, the caller was not Toddt, but the Minister of the Machinery Department.

However, the intention of the other party did not surprise Feng Buyan. The head of the machinery department exchanged a few words of congratulations to Feng Buyan for obtaining the right of first refusal, and soon entered the topic of this contact.

He wanted to know from Feng Buyan who the mechanic who repaired and modified his white whale was.

"I've worked in the Mechanical Hunter Department for most of my life, and it's the first time I've seen such a transformation idea and method." The minister made no secret of his praise in his words, "He shouldn't be from the Hunter Guild, right? If you have seen it, you will never forget it, Team Feng, where did you dig out the treasure? Also introduce it to our mechanical department?" "Your praise for

him, I will tell him the next time I see him Yes." Feng Buyan said, "But...to be honest, I don't know his real identity either, he and us are all contacted through the anonymous area of ​​the Holographic Star Network, and we don't even have contact information."

This is of course a lie, but whether to have an intersection with the mechanical hunters or not, the final choice is in the hands of his little stone, and Feng Buyan cannot and will not make the decision for him without authorization.

The minister's tone was a bit regretful: "Then please tell me, Team Feng knows my contact information? Next time you contact that mechanic, please give me the Xingchao number of our mechanical department, no, give me Please give him your private star chat account, and ask him to contact us in time."

Feng Buyan replied, "Yes, I will."

After hanging up the phone, Feng Buyan clicked his tongue in his heart. His little stone was even more sought after than he expected, and it took him a chance to be coveted so quickly.

When Feng Buyan left the bathroom, he saw the egg on the table lifting the eggshell, and the familiar little arm stretched out, struggling to pull the paper next to it.

As if hearing the sound of the bathroom door opening, the arm paused in the air for a moment, then quickly retracted back into the eggshell with a swipe.

Feng Buti took two steps forward, folded the tissue paper into small pieces and handed it to the crack of the eggshell: "Small stone?" The

eggshell was lifted up a little carefully, and the small hand quickly pinched the paper towel, then retracted: " Thank you."