29

Chapter 29

The sudden surprise almost dazzled Chu Shishi's mind, and the panda headgear felt his extreme and complicated joy, and began to jump repeatedly in various surprise emoticons.

After a while, Chu Shishi managed to calm down.

Huang Doutou asked in his ear: "...?"

Chu Shishi came back to his senses: "What?"

Huang Doutou paused slightly, it seemed that he didn't hear what he just said.

Huang Doutou then said again: "Your transformation of the white whale gave us the right of first refusal to the white whale. But the white whale is not in my hands yet, and the mecha itself will take a while to get." "It's okay, I do

n't Urgent." Chu Shishi said sincerely, "Mr. Consultant, thank you very much."

That is a genuine S-class mecha! Although Chu Shishi knew that Feng Buyan really had no shortage of S-level mechas, but the other party gave them away as soon as they asked for such a valuable item—Chu Shishi

still found it unbelievable. It was the first time he had owned one in his many years as a mechanic. Build your own armor.

"You can't really let Feng Buyan go bankrupt." Chu Shishi said seriously in the sea of ​​consciousness.

Ling Lingba also said seriously: "You're right."

The expression on the panda's headgear was finally fixed at: Brother, you are such a good person.jpg.

Huangdoutou coughed lightly, and the voice seemed to want to laugh: "You're welcome."

He stretched out his long arm and pulled out a few stacks of lottery cards from the side: "Good luck is a good sign at the beginning. Continue?"

Panda Tou looked quite shocked: "Are these all too?"

Huang Doutou laughed: "Of course."

Xiao Heisi leaned on the table and poked his head from the opposite side, looking very impatient: "Master, hurry up! There are good things in there!"

Chu Shishi sighed in his heart, as expected of him, Brother Feng and Long Youqian opened the store together, it's really not ordinary generosity.

He randomly drew two cards, one was 500,000 star coins, and the other was a rare ore worth 1 million star coins.

Although it is not as valuable as an S-rank mech, no matter which lucky draw card is taken out, it will probably arouse the envy of many workers.

... This is much faster than him doing tasks to get money.

Chu Shishi was in a complicated mood for a while, happy and grateful, and also a little surprised at the rich people's generous spending.

The Shanshi Repair Shop has prepared ten sets of draw cards for Chu Shishi, and there is even a ticket for the S-Class Mecha Expo.

I have to say that each of these lottery gifts is more touching than the other.

After the most exciting lottery draw ended, Xiao Hei finally showed the momentum of the store manager, stepped on the stool excitedly, and greeted everyone: "Let's take a group photo together!" Xiao Hei raised his hands and cheered:

" Okay!"

The watermelon panda head and the suit soybean head were surrounded by the crowd, and they stepped on something. Chu Shishi slipped and staggered, and the soybean head stretched out his hand to support him.