40

Chapter 40

Li Nian on the opposite side of the chat box didn't respond for a long time, Feng Buyi sneered, and put away the terminal in a good mood.

The starship flew steadily, getting farther and farther away from the sea blue color, and left the range of the planet Lanit in the gray fog.

Feng Buyi rummaged through the space button to find a lot of clothes and pants, spread them out on the bed, and let the little blond man sitting on his shoulder choose the style.

Chu Shishi asked in amazement, "Do you know how to make all these styles?"

"Almost." Feng Buyan said casually, his eyes swept over many clothes, and his eyes paused occasionally, as if he was imagining the same mini clothes. What would it look like on a small rock.

This is too omnipotent and virtuous, Chu Shishi murmured in his heart.

In the future, if anyone marries Brother Feng, whoever marries Brother Feng in the future, wouldn't they even save money on buying clothes? They would be too happy.

He poked the system light group in his mind: "Why didn't the original text mention that Brother Feng has this attribute? Making clothes! There are not many people who can make clothes by themselves in this era?" Ling Lingba whispered: "Original

text There is no one who can make Feng Buyi make clothes by himself."

Chu Shishi was slightly taken aback.

It makes sense.

So... is he the most special one?

As soon as this idea came up, Chu Shishi felt that he seemed to be too narcissistic, which is not good, very bad.

After a while, he still couldn't help laughing in his mind: "Hey hey."

Ling Lingba: "..."

Ever since it was bound to the host, it was almost brainwashed by 'hey hey'!

Feng Buyi tilted his head slightly, and glanced at the villain who seemed to be in a daze on his shoulder: "What? Don't you like it?" "

No." Chu Shishi recovered, and quickly said, "Too many, I'm being picky. "

Feng Buyan sighed: "Since you can't pick them out, then don't pick them out."

He said and put the clothes away again, leaving only the set of clothes that he took out first: "Come in order. ."

Press, in order?

Was it the one he understood coming in order?

Isn't it true that all these clothes have to be made in miniature?

Chu Shishi was a little embarrassed, and gently pulled Feng Buyan's collar with his small hand: "Don't be so troublesome..."

Feng Buyan said casually: "Well, I know you are afraid of trouble, so you just need to watch me do it."

Chu Shishi: "..."

and deliberately misinterpreted his meaning!

He poked Feng Buyan's neck as if venting his anger, and Feng Buyan clicked his tongue: "Why are you still doing it?" The

blond man curled his lips: "I mean, don't bother you to do so much, how many sets can do it?" Just wear it."

"Then how can it be done." Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows, "I see the clothes on you, just a few sets of clothes, and I get tired of looking crooked in a few days, so boring." Chu Shishi