4

Chapter 4

Linglingba looked at the blue-tailed little mermaid writhing excitedly, and was momentarily speechless.

The stone egg in his hand suddenly trembled strangely, Feng Buyan narrowed his eyes slightly, and subconsciously tightened his grip again: "Oh, so excited?"

He held the egg with one hand, and pulled a dry towel with the other hand, and put it on it. He rubbed his wet hair randomly twice: "So, I have to reserve a place for you when I take a shower tomorrow?"

Shidan paused for a moment, then suddenly swayed left and right again.

Chu Shishi covered his face in the eggshell, and the base of the blue ear fins, which were as thin as a cicada's wings, was stained with a thin layer of blush.

——Yeah, it's not impossible.

Feng Buti patted the eggshell, and put the stone egg back on the bedside table: "Okay, even washing it is tomorrow."

He sat on the side of the bed, with a white towel on his head, and picked it up, which he had taken care of before. A spare terminal on the pillow.

The backup terminal flickered dimly, indicating that the signal channel he was focusing on just now had communication records, but his backup terminal only focused on one signal channel.

It seems that this little mecha is not as honest as he looks.

Feng Buyan rolled his eyes with a half-smile and a half-smile, glanced at the stone egg that was still gently shaking on the bedside table, then operated a few times on the spare terminal, and a dialog box suddenly appeared on the screen.

——It was the conversation between Li Nian and Chu Shishi just now.

It's just that the two of them used a pre-set secret language, which in Feng Buyi's view was a series of random and strange symbols.

Feng Buyan was mentally prepared, knowing that it was impossible to know the content of their conversation so easily, so he copied these disordered symbols to another terminal, intending to decipher them slowly in the future.

He copied it very skillfully, and the dialog box was quickly scrolled to the bottom.

Among a series of incomprehensible symbols, a striking pandaren emoji suddenly appeared.

[Your grandpa, I know.jpg]

The black-and-white panda should be simple and cute, but when the human sand sculpture on the P has a sinister expression with a hint of obscenity, it suddenly becomes magical.

There's nothing wrong with emoticons, it's because Feng Buyan often sees panda heads used by others when he browses the star net.

——But no matter how you think about it, this emoji shouldn't appear in such a conversation, right? !

Looking at the sequence of the conversations, this emoji should be sent by the little mech.

Feng Buyi was stunned for two seconds, and suddenly he burst out laughing: "Hahahaha!"

The stone egg shaking at a constant speed suddenly stopped, and Chu Shishi in the eggshell was a little dazed: "What is he laughing at?" The

blue-tailed little mermaid scratched Eggshell looked out, but from this angle, he couldn't see the content on the small light screen in front of Feng Buyan.

Feng Buyi turned off the spare terminal, picked up the stone egg beside the bed and looked up and down, left and right, as if looking at something strange.