22

Chapter 22

After pouring the motion sickness medicine into the nutrition cabin, Feng Buyi even pulled off a clean veil, dipped some mixture of nutrition solution and motion sickness medicine, and wiped the shell of the stone egg very gently.

"Is it useful to wipe like this?" He lowered his voice and asked in a voice that only he and Stone Egg could hear.

The stone egg shook slightly, the frequency of the shaking was different from usual, and it was unclear whether it was affirmation or negation.

The four people at the door watched Feng Buyan's every move, Longyan and Ansair took a breath of air at the same time, the energy wooden warehouse model Qingyin just picked up fell to the ground again, Jiucong's green His eyes were fully opened, and his face showed a rare seriousness.

The four looked at each other, Long Yan lowered his voice, but couldn't stop the panic and trembling in his voice: "It's over, is the boss, is it..."

He swallowed, raised his finger and pointed to his head: "Could it be that when you were doing the mission last time, you accidentally broke this place...?"

The other three wanted to refute, but when they thought of the picture they just saw, all their rebuttal words were choked in their throats. I can't say anything.

——Regardless of whether Long Yan's guess is true or not, their captain's actions these days are too weird.

I carry the black stone with me all the time, and it can also be said that it is because I like it very much. I took the black stone to go to the hot spring together, and I can barely say that it was because I liked it too much.

But now, soaking a stone in nutrient solution and adding motion sickness medicine to it...

Is this really something a normal person can do?

Long Yan shook his head violently: "No, no, the boss is so smart, it's impossible for him to injure his own brain."

Qingyin's silver eyes flashed a flash of approval: "Yes, the captain is the most cautious among us." "

So... ..." Long Yan pondered for a moment and said: "Maybe that stone is not an ordinary stone, the captain must have his own intentions for doing this."

Qingyin suddenly realized and nodded: "You are right, that stone must have a secret."

Jiucong and Ansair beside him: "..."

Jiucong raised his forehead slightly: "These two guys..."

Ans Al continued his words: "As long as it is related to the captain, they will never have any doubts."

Such a fool, that's why they are often 'bullied' by the captain who is full of bad thoughts, but they don't have a long memory once.

Ansair's face was full of sorrow: "Captain, why... how did you think of giving your Shishi medicine for motion sickness?" "

Why?" Feng Buyi asked back, stood up and looked at them, with a very natural tone, "Of course it's because of Xiaoshi. I'm dizzy."

Ansair frowned tightly: "But, how could a stone—" "

Of course it's because my little stone is not an ordinary stone." Feng Buti turned his head with a smile and stretched out his hand Touched the black stone soaked in the nutrient solution, "You mean it, little stone?"

Ansair's face changed slightly, she tugged at Jiu Cong's sleeve, and after the other party bent down, whispered He bit his ear: "Jiu Cong, you said the captain... he can't really be serious, right?" "