44

Chapter 44

In order to prevent the subjects from sneaking around and making small movements in the cubicles, the cubicles are made of special materials and are not soundproof.

Therefore, after Feng Buyan entered, almost all the conversations between the two fell on the ears of everyone in the examination room.

The brown-haired young man guarding the door heard even more clearly, and almost didn't miss a word.

Brown-haired player: "..."

Is this a team ban?

Is this the legendary S-rank mission killer who is mature, steady and decisive? !

This is simply a disgusting guy who molested good family fish!

Fuck, the idol filter is broken.

This is the voice of everyone present.

Feng Buyan put one hand on Chu Shishi's back, and the other hand supported Chu Shishi's beautiful fish tail. Both hands were busy and had no time to spare, so he could only use his own ability to open the door.

The faint blue light condensed into a small group, and pushed open the door like a human hand.

Chu Shishi was a little shocked. Can the supernatural power still be used like this?

After the door opened, they were greeted by shocked and complicated eyes from everyone outside.

Chu Shishi: "..."

He resolutely decided to be an ostrich again, and buried his head on Feng Buyan's shoulder.

The corner of Feng Buyan's lips curled up, and his dark pupils glanced around the crowd lightly, his tone was extremely flat, as if he really didn't know what happened just now: "What are you all looking at me for?" The brown-haired youth said: "

Feng Team, you—"

just started, those dark eyes fell on him, the brown-haired young man's voice choked up, and he didn't dare to speak anymore.

In the end, it was Yan Qiuhu who broke the silence in the room. She coughed lightly and said, "Continue to check first."

Chu Shishi closed his eyes tightly like an ostrich, and he was slightly relieved until Feng Buyan put him into the testing cabin and his body was in contact with the soft cushion in the cabin.

The door of the testing cabin was transparent, and Chu Shishi could see a circle of people around the outside as soon as he opened his eyes, so he closed his eyes quickly after opening his eyes for less than a second.

The DNA of social terror is no longer moving, it is about to explode.

Fortunately, the speed of the last inspection was very fast, and it didn't take long for the instrument to light up green, indicating that the detection was correct.

When the brown-haired team member said the words 'all tests have been completed', Chu Shishi felt that his fish tail was numb from stiffness.

The cabin door opened, Feng Buyan bent down immediately and hugged the blond mermaid out of the cabin.

Chu Shishi tightly grasped the clothes on his shoulders, as if she wanted to shrink herself into his arms.

Judging from this situation, I am afraid that the 'special medicine' will not work.

Feng Buyan temporarily put aside his teasing thoughts, quickly walked into the changing room with the man in his arms, and put the mermaid who was almost curled up into a ball on the soft cushion.