54

Chapter 54

The interrogation of Li Shen ended soon.

The interrogator came out first, and handed the text version of the interrogation results to Yan Qiuhu who was waiting outside: "Minister Yan, this is the whole content."

Yan Qiuhu took the document with a hum: "Thank you."

Li Shen pressed After being brought out, Chu Shishi, who was not wearing a panda headgear, put on the hood in time, and subconsciously glanced at the back of the opponent's head, but still saw nothing.

Feng Buyan also looked in Li Shen's direction, and there was a slight red glow in the depths of his black eyes.

In his field of vision, Li Shen's body seemed to have turned into a transparent design draft, the power divisions in his body were clearly visible, and the red spot on the back of his head looked particularly abrupt.

Li Shen's hands were handcuffed with silver bracelets, and there were two people around him escorting him. He seemed to be aware of Feng Buyan's gaze, and suddenly raised his head to look in the direction of the two of them, frankly, there was a wave of fluctuation in the dead red eyes behind Kuanhou.

Chu Shishi clearly saw that Li Shen's lips moved, but he didn't make a sound, but he should have said a word.

After Li Shen was taken out of the room, Chu Shishi leaned close to Feng Buyan's ear and whispered, "Did he say something?" "

Yeah." Feng Buyan nodded slightly, "It's an ancient saying of the blood clan, he is asking me for help."

Chu Shishi frowned lightly: "Save him? Even if he wasn't the main messenger, he did this—" He paused, "He was forced?" Feng Buyi shook his head: "Who knows.

"

Chu Shishi recalled the original plot line. As one of Li Nian's right-hand assistants, Li Shen made quite a few appearances, but he didn't describe his experience from Li Shen's perspective.

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Yan Qiuhu's voice suddenly sounded: "Team Feng, Xiao Chu, are you free now?"

Chu Shishi and Feng Buyan withdrew their mental barriers almost at the same time, and Feng Buyan nodded. Said: "I'm free, what's the matter with Minister Yan?"

"Let's talk." Yan Qiuhu's tone was serious, "About Li Shen."

Chu Shishi's heart skipped a beat, talk about Li Shen? Could it be that Minister Yan also saw something?

Yan Qiuhu brought the two of them to her private office, and when the door was locked and locked, a layer of mental power was applied to the lock, which seemed to take this conversation seriously.

Before Feng Buyan could speak, Yan Qiuhu cut straight to the point: "Li Shen didn't tell the truth." Chu Shishi was

surprised by her directness, and Feng Buyan raised his eyebrows slightly, but he didn't seem so surprised.

Seeing that the two of them were silent, Yan Qiuhu sighed softly: "Sure enough, you have noticed it too." "

My racial talent is related to intuition. It's not a secret. Team Feng should have known about it a long time ago." Yan Qiuhu said "My intuition tells me that Li Shen didn't tell the truth, or that he can't tell the truth."

Feng Buyi nodded, "That's right, he has a forbidden speech technique from the blood race in his body."

He simply stated what he said He told Yan Qiuhu what he knew, and Yan Qiuhu frowned tightly after hearing this, as if he was thinking about something.