58

Chapter 58

Feng Buyi liked this reward very much, and gave the blonde mermaid a more intense reward.

The two kissed inseparably by the pool, until the school of holographic fishes in the pool swam to Chu Shishi's side, watching their strange behavior curiously, Chu Shishi nudged Feng Buyan, motioning him to let go of him .

Feng Buyan asked in surprise, "How can you be shy when you are looked at by a group of fake fish?"

Chu Shishi pursed his red lips, his face was so hot that he could fry an egg, and his arms around Feng Buyan tightened a little.

Feng Buyi let out a low laugh, and lifted the blond-haired mermaid out of the swimming pool with his arms, and wrapped an oversized bath towel around him intimately.

Chu Shishi moved his tail, the bath towel was soft and dry, and quickly sucked up the water on the tail.

Feng Buyan didn't put him down, but carried him directly into the bedroom.

The bedroom also had an ocean theme. The double bed was customized in the shape of a shell, which looked fantastic, but—

"Is there only one bed?" Chu Shishi couldn't help asking.

"This is a couple's suite." Feng Buyi said, "Of course there is only one bed."

Chu Shishi stopped talking, and the tail wrapped in the towel curled up indistinctly.

So...

Feng Buyan started to design the theme for the couple's suite a long time ago?

Chu Shishi secretly glanced at him, pursed his lips, and his heart beat faster. Feng Buyan's confession to him was not a temporary intention, it seemed more like a long-planned plan.

Chu Shishi couldn't help laughing: "Hey."

Feng Buyi asked him, "What are you laughing at?"

Chu Shishi bent his eyes and smiled even more, but he had no intention of answering.

Feng Buyan didn't ask any further questions, and put the blue-tailed mermaid in his arms on the big bed, and took off the wet towel from the mermaid's body.

Chu Shishi looked helplessly at the luggage of the two in the distance: "My clothes."

Feng Buyi walked over and looked through them: "Which one are you wearing?"

Chu Shishi wrapped himself in the quilt, and casually pointed to one. They left in a hurry, and the clothes were all freshly sealed, and everything was the same.

Chu Shishi thought so at first, until Feng Buyi walked to the bed with the clothes that hadn't been unpacked, and after seeing the clothes clearly, Chu Shishi's face suddenly changed: "What kind of clothes are these?" "The clothes you

chose " Feng Buyan said, "How is it? Does it look good?"

Good-looking is good-looking, Feng Buyan has a good eye, and the clothes he bought are all of quality, but the problem is -

"Why is there a tail?!" Chu Shishi propped up his upper body Sitting up, "It's still one-piece? Why would you buy such weird clothes?!" "

It's a gift from the merchant." Feng Buyi said innocently, "The store has an event, buy three sets and get one free. He said he bought it for his lover at home, and the merchant said he would give away a set of clothes for him to wear."

Chu Shishi: "..."

Okay, what he chooses is what he wears, it's just a tail, and it's not like he doesn't have a tail.