62

Chapter 62

Chu Shishi had no reason to refuse, and even when he heard Feng Buyan say this, he just felt very moved, and his heart was moved by the proposal of the official announcement, and even more moved by Feng Buyan.

Feng Buyan is not a public figure, but because he is the youngest S-class hunter in the entire universe, he is famous outside the world. From the old to the young, almost everyone in the hunter guild does not know that there is an S-class hunter named Feng Buyan. .

What's more, Feng Buyan will occasionally post on Xingbo, sharing what he saw and gained during the mission, as well as practical tips that can be used in actual combat. His Xingbo fans have already exceeded 100 billion.

Making an official announcement directly on Fengbuyan's Xingbo account is tantamount to telling everyone in Interstellar that they are together.

No one can refuse such a bold and straightforward act with some possessiveness and love. Even if Chu Shishi is a social fear and doesn't like too high-profile, he can't refuse, and even looks forward to such an official announcement .

It seems that Feng Buyan put his mark on him, but in fact he also engraved his own name on Feng Buyan.

Chu Shishi swallowed his throat, his heart was beating extremely hard, and he said in a slightly tight voice: "...Okay."

And in the depths of Feng Buyi's mind, where Feng Buyi couldn't hear, Chu Shishi: "Ahhhhh!!

" Tried to cover his ears in pain, oh, it has no ears. It tried to cover the mouth of the host, but failed.

Chu Shishi was so excited that he burst into tears: "Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..com, yes, it's the most secure

feeling It's gone."

Chu Shishi was going crazy in his head, and suddenly heard Feng Buyan's voice: "Little Shishi, do you have Xingbo?"

Hearing this, Chu Shishi was stunned.

Of course he has Xingbo, he opened Xingbo number as early as the way they just came back from Lannet. His first Xingbo was the dreamy sea of ​​stars that they passed by twice.

But... Except for the dreamy sea of ​​stars, the star blogs he posted later are almost all secret love literature that worries about gains and losses, sometimes goes crazy and sometimes hurts.

What's "holding hands, happy", "only held for a while, not hi Sen", "he seems to like me, not sure, look again", "it seems to be my illusion, alas" Barabara's.

This kind of Xingbo must not be seen by Feng Buyan!

Chu Shishi made up his mind and said firmly, "No, I haven't had time to register yet." Feng Buyan seemed to have noticed something, raised his eyebrows and

said, "Oh?"

, I heard Feng Buyan say: "Then register one, I'm Aite you."

Chu Shishi hummed, and while Feng Buyan was concentrating on his Starblog, he quickly quit his current account and re-registered a new one .

After a while, Chu Shishi: "Registration is complete."

Feng Buyi asked: "Xingbo account ?

"

Tuck it in.

Feng Buyi took his terminal and didn't know what to do. After a while, he said: "It's done."