3

Chapter 3

Xiao Guangtuan Zier screamed, the whole system was almost burned, and he couldn't give a definite answer.

Where did Feng Buyan get the relevant information in advance? Or predict the future? Or...

the little mermaid rested her chin in a state of contemplation: "Is he reborn?"

"Impossible." This time, Lingba replied quickly and with certainty: "Remember what I told you? Our The mission world is not the original main world of "Interstellar Overlord", but a parallel world derived from this book."

Chu Shishi nodded.

"We don't go to master the world because time is irreversible." Ling Lingba said, "At the moment the world of "Star Dominion" was created, everything has already happened, and there will be no changes. Possibility."

"And those derived parallel worlds, including the task world we are in now, have been completely out of the control of the main world at the moment of appearance, and have become a real and independent world."

Zero Lingba: "If you don't intervene, the key people in this world will eventually go to the same fate as the main world, but because the timeline is earlier than the main world, you can change these people by intervening in time. fate event."

The blue-tailed little mermaid frowned slightly, trying to digest the information given by Linglingba.

Ling Lingba continued: "Because time is irreversible, those so-called 'rebirths' are not rebirths in the true sense, but this person has traveled from the original world to his own body in a parallel world earlier in the timeline."

"And this kind of 'rebirth' is actually an outsider to the world, and we will detect anomalies."

But Linglingba had already detected it a long time ago, and there is no abnormality in this world.

Chu Shishi nodded, expressing that he understood: "That means he got to know about the mini-mech through other means."

The system's light cluster shook up and down.

Although the parallel world is a world derived from the main world, only the key events that affect the ending of the world and the final ending are completely consistent.

On the way to the finish line of the world, there may be some innocuous changes in many details and small events.

It is not impossible for Feng Buyi of this world to learn about the mini-mech.

But Ling Lingba always felt that something was wrong.

This matter is too complicated, and it is impossible to conduct an exact verification, and Chu Shishi can't easily draw a conclusion, but——

"Think about it, at least we survived." The little mermaid with a blue tail lay peacefully, "And Feng Buyan We have already become wary of Li Nian in advance, maybe our mission will be smoother." It

was too complicated to use our brains, but Chu Shishi didn't want to use his brains, so he continued to lie flat.

Ling Lingba thought about it, and immediately put aside the vague feeling of weirdness, and the whole light cluster flickered happily.

But it still reminded: "This world has not been intervened to change the fate of the characters, so even if the relevant details of the mini-mech are changed, the fate of Feng Buyan will still remain unchanged." The little mermaid lazily