15

Chapter 15

Stone Egg was extremely excited, which naturally caught Feng Buyan's attention immediately. He laughed lowly: "It seems that you like Brunos very much."

What responded to him was the unusually cheerful shaking frequency of the stone egg.

Feng Buti skillfully turned over and jumped into the cockpit.

Brunos was designed as a single-person mech from the very beginning. There was only one driver's seat in the cockpit, and a circle of operation panels surrounded the driver's seat. Other than that, there was no extra space.

Feng Buyi adjusted his sitting posture, casually put the stone egg on his lap, and patted it lightly with his hand: "Sit firmly, don't move around."

Chu Shishi: "Hey."

Ling Lingba: "... ...the host?"

According to past experience, this is getting astringent again.

Chu Shishi pointed to the lower part of the back, and half of the plush bag slipped loosely, and the outside of the transparent eggshell was very close to the part he pointed at.

The blue-tailed little mermaid shyly said: "Is this position really reliable for me?"

Ling Lingba: "..."

Although it didn't really want to understand, but this time it really understood.

That's what he said, but Chu Shishi was still obedient and didn't move.

On the light curtain on the side of the control panel, a virtual image suddenly jumped out: "Brother Feng, the mecha has automatically activated flight mode No. 3, do you want to change it?

" , put on the empathy helmet, and connect the spiritual power to the mecha.

The virtual image is a handsome silver wolf, and the wolf's eyes are blue with a little mechanical texture. It is clearly the image of a ferocious beast, but it gives people a restrained and gentle feeling for no reason.

The little mermaid trembled her ear fins: "He's so handsome."

Ling Lingba glanced at Feng Buyan who was booting up the armor, and then at the virtual wolf shadow on the control panel, for a moment he didn't know who the host was saying was handsome.

Bruno's flight speed is very fast, but also very stable. Chu Shishi was lying in the eggshell, not even noticing the slightest shaking.

Ling Lingba silently put away the newly bought motion sickness medicine that hadn't been opened in time.

The blue-tailed little mermaid quickly adapted to the slight sense of weightlessness, and began to paw on the inner wall of the eggshell, looking up at the exterior light curtain ahead.

Brunos drove them higher and higher, until Chu Shi almost thought that they were going to leave the range of the Hunter star, and finally stopped continuing to lift into the sky, and turned to fly far away.

Ashamed to say, although Chu Shishi in his previous life was a well-known mechanical master, and most of the mechas he designed and manufactured were well-known famous machines on the battlefield, he had never personally piloted a mecha.

Sitting in the pilot's seat of the mech and observing the world from the cockpit is an experience that Chu Shishi has never had before.

This is a completely different feeling from being a starship. Even though Brunos' real controller is Feng Buyan, Chu Shishi still has the feeling that the entire sky and even the entire universe are under his control.