Chapter 63

Luke sliced through another pawn and disappeared. He started the fight off with the Phantom Swordmaster Godskill. He warped every two seconds, eliminating one pawn each time.

Cerce hovered in the air, firing arrow after arrow, even without using her Godskills. She hit opponents with perfect accuracy.

Maya was too impatient to take on the enemy one at a time. She raced around, smashing multiple opponents at a time. She was so happy that Rio was alive, all of her fears had disappeared. She felt more focused that she had ever felt in her life. Her head was completely clear. The only thing she could do was kill more pawns.

"Are you having fun my fellow Godkids?" Arthur Wilberry said in a mocking tone.

"Godskill: Heavyweight Swordmaster" Luke muttered.

Anti-fire surrounded the Triblade, increasing its size. He swung it with incredible force that knocked away several pawns at once.

The Godkid of Creation just sat back and watched. While he had to admit there were a few unexpected occurrences, his plan was still intact. He still had control of the situation. Not one of them had gone near him yet.

"We are getting nowhere." Maya said soon realizing this fact.

"We need another plan." Luke agreed, returning his blade of normal size.

"Allow me to be of assistance." Someone said behind them.

Silver ran over to Luke. She gave him a nod, and he understood immediately.

"Soul Reading." Luke muttered.

"I can't do that!" Maya exclaimed.

Silver nodded at her. "I can help you." Cerce floated down to them. "I can sync all of our movements together. You just need to imagine a grip on each other's weapons. Guide all of us."

Everyone nodded, although they didn't know if it would work.

Luke blocked an enemy. In his mind, he imagined Silver's sword slicing as he ducked down. When he ducked, Silver struck, just like Luke had imagined. He could feel Silver's presence as if it was part of his own body.

Maya slammed a group of pawns like bowling pins. She could sense more behind her. She knew that if Cerce could turn around, she could snipe them easily. In response to this, Silver went back-to-back with Cerce. By natural course, Silver was able to turn Cerce around. She saw the pawns closing in on Maya and shot them down. Now Maya understood what Silver was talking about. She could feel her own grip on Cerce's bow. It was as if she was holding it herself.

Maya's "arms" extended to Luke easily. Luke leapt onto the Godstriker and Maya launched him into the air, where he shot flames into the crowd of pawns. They were twins after all; they naturally thought alike.

Cerce was the only one who wasn't connected now. Silver was still at her back, sensing her movements.

"Using your telekinesis to watch my feet." Silver mumbled.

Cerce lightly gripped Silver's feet with her telekinesis. She felt her feet shuffle. She sensed the different chances in her stances. When Silver took a defensive stance, Cerce turned around and attacked the enemy that had gotten too close. When an enemy got close to Cerce, she moved and Silver moved to confront the enemy in close combat. Cerce felt her grip around Silver tighten, and extended her reach to the other two.