Why didn't i take the time ?

Tuesday October 2 nd 2020

7h13
Carina woke up with her kids and made them French toast for breakfast, everyone was getting up and not arguing with their moms which they tend to do a few times in a while...

Chloe: momma, are our anxiety teddies going to arrive soon?
Carina: uh yeah I think they should arrive either today or tomorrow, don't worry I'm home all day so I will definitely know when they are going to come home okay?
Violet: right our anxiety stuffed animals are on their way home right momma?
Carina: siii , everyone go brush your teeth and hair please
Scarlett: okay i will momma!
Carina: grazie Scarley , Londyn come on you love peaches and strawberries,
Londyn: hmmmm no twank youuu momma! I all done ,
Carina: okay, I'll put them back in the fridge for later, let's go change your diaper and get you ready for the day huh?
Londyn : otay momma!

** Londyn waved byeeee to her older siblings as they were heading to the bus stop near their house, it's at the end of their driveway**

Maya: guys , come on let's go , the bus is here now
Carina: bye everyone! Have a wonderful day today!

8h28 am
Carina: so babe, we're all alone ...
Maya: yes we are, what do you have in mind ?
Carina : nothing really, just want you to be next to me Bambina,
**Londyn is playing with her toys **
Look how cute she is, babbling to herself, Londyn ! What are you doing? Baby girl!! ** Carina laughed **
Londyn : I playing momma !
Carina: you are huh, ohhhh momma loooooooves you so much, come give me a kiss please!
Londyn : ohhh okay momma ! I coming !
** Carina raised her arms and welcomed her daughter into a big hug. Londyn laughed **
Carina: ouhhhh thank you!!!
Londyn : i happy momma not work !
I miss momma when she go bye-bye ! ** she pouted her little lips, Carina picked her one year old daughter and hold her on her chest **
Carina: siiii, I know , but momma is not going to work until a very very long time because I miss you all too!
Maya: that's right, only mommy is working but I work from home so it's better for us!
Londyn : siiii mommy , good job on phone , mommy hero !
** Londyn gave her mommy a big hug too**
Carina; that's right, mommy is a hero,

10h47 am
**Maya comes in the living room and she sees carina on her laptop... while she's holding a sleeping Londyn...**
Hey baby, what are you doing?
Carina: hiii bambina , how was your run,
Maya: it was okay, I didn't run a mile, I wanted to be home quicker to you.
Carina: awnn thank you, and I'm updating my doctor profile on the Grey's Sloan Memorial Hospital website, to modify my hours...
Maya: okay... I thought you were on sabbatical?
Carina: I am but I talked to Stefania and she said she would agree to have me do a few home deliveries only for a while, because we can't live on one salary, you work from home which is fantastic...
Maya: babe I think you are putting too much pressure on yourself to go back to work... I would much rather have you take a full sabbatical than—
Carina: babe, thank you for worrying about me I really appreciate it, but I'm only going to do a few here and there. And I will not overdoing it babe... plus Addie said she's putting me on six months sabbatical, so basically I'm not going to go back to work to the hospital until April or October next year she basically put me on another sabbatical which is like a other kind of maternity leave, because I miss being here at home with you and the kids ,
Maya: alright, I'm trusting you with this.
Carina: grazie bambina

** Carina got online into the hospital portal with everyone's scheduled hours, important meetings, information updated daily etc. she modified her profile...
Carina Deluca
If you have had any appointment with me, just know that I will attend your home births will BE ATTENDING MRS JONES, MRS STORNWALL AND MRS GREEN'S who I am on standby for this week. AFTER I will ask you all to contact Greys Sloan Memorial Hospital and request me , this is for for PERSONAL REASONS, UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE , ALL MY CURRENT PATIENTS ARE IN THE EXCELLENT CARE OF DOCTOR ADDISON MONTGOMERY AND DOCTOR JOSEPHINE WILSON ..
thank you for understanding,
- Doctor Carina Deluca "