Chloe the tiny assistant 👩‍⚕️🩺

Wednesday October 3 rd 2020

5:29 AM
Carina is breast feeding Londyn and she couldn't help but feel guilt coming up and tightness in her chest again. Maya was sound asleep. Carina decided to wake her wife up.

Carina: baby I am feeling this tightness in my chest again with this guilt I can't breathe
Maya: OK deep breath's everything is going to be all
right. Tell me what kind of guilt you are experiencing.
Carina: it's pretty much the same things as yesterday when I was doing nothing but enjoying myself with my last baby and my wife home and I wondered why I didn't do this with our five other kids.
Maya : breathe baby breathe I told you that you can erase this guilt by spending more time with the kids now that you're not working.

**Carina was currently crying and crying **

I knnnnnnnoooooooooowwwwww. But it's still not going to replace the guilt I'm feeling just now because i never did spend time with them when they were that young , i know you said i did and you might have panicked and said yea you did , but you and i both know we never did that, until recently,
I just wished i could of thought about it while I was on each maternity leave
Maya: but you couldn't do that with the twins and Chloe and Lorenzo were jealous of Violet and Scarlett when they were newborn babies, you couldn't divide yourself into four , it's literally and humanly impossible to do so, Lorenzo he seemed to be really really happy that you were going to his soccer game last night no?
Carina: siiii he was,

Maya: okay, well the kids don't want us to bring them the moon babe they just want and need to know that they are loved and that we are there for them no matter what babe and believe me, THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST THIRTEEN YEARS, we are doing the best we can you and me,
Carina: okay thank you for reassuring me again,
Maya: No problem babe,

16h37
The kids are back home from school and they came in the front door, saw Maya playing with Londyn.

Violet: hi mommy we are back home from schoooooool !
Maya: ahhhh hiii guys
How was your day?
Chloe: my day was good
Where's momma?
Maya: ohhh uhhh she's taking a nap, today has been really really hard for her,
Lorenzo: how long have she been napping?
Maya: uhhh about Two hours, I'll wake her up in a few minutes
Alessandro: hiiii mommy , hiiiii Londyn, look i am the STUDENT OF THE WEEK!!!
Maya: woahhhh that's pretty cool, momma will be so proud of you too,
Alessandro: I'll go put it on the FRIDGE!
Maya: excellent idea!!

17h59
**Carina was playing outside with her kids, she's enjoying these moments and making new memories... the kids wanted to play miniature soccer (⚽️), therefore Carina agreed. Maya was rocking Londyn to sleep in her arms, she looked at the window and saw her wife playing with her kids... maya put frozen chicken nuggets in the oven **

Lorenzo: momma are you ready?
Carina: siiii Enzo I'm not going to let the ball in the net....
Violet: you got this momma...
Lorenzo: okay...
**He kicks the ball towards his momma and CARINA ACTUALLY STOPPED IT FROM GOING IN THE NET**
Carina: Ohhhhhh yayyyyyyy , I'm so proud of myself.
Lorenzo: good job momma.
Chloe: that was an amazing stop momma..
Violet: yessss I knew you could do it.
Carina: silly question but why is it called SOCCER AND NOT FOOTBALL? I mean you kick the ball with your feet ...
Lorenzo: hrmm excellent question momma, I dont know the answer to that unfortunately, but it does make sense to call it FOOTBALL ! We should call it that huh ?
Carina: yea we should

**Tonight Chloe has a dance recital and carina is going to be the one to go with Chloe.. she's also on standby for her three momma's who are about to pop any moment. Carina took her kids inside to eat dinner **

Carina: dinner is ready guys. Chloe do you have your dance bag ready to go?
Chloe: yea everything is ready...momma

18h36
Carina: okay sunshine you are ready?
Chloe: yes I am ready..
**At that moment Carina receive the text message from one of her patients has gone into labour **
Carina: shiiiit I'm being called to a home birth...
Chloe: ohhhh ,
Carina: I... Chloe... I. Giving you the choice of coming with me to deliver this woman's baby or you go to your dance recital with mommy and Kayla babysit the younger kids... but I need to know right now...
Maya: it's your choice baby girl.
Kayla: yea I'm available to babysit anytime now...
Carina: but if you come with me I won't be able to go to your recital... I'm being called...
Chloe: I want to come with you momma
Carina: okay I totally don't mind... but are you absolutely sure?
Chloe: siiiii momma. Bye everyone see you later
Carina: okay well come on my little helper.