Londyn's first playdate 🛝💕

Saturday November 10 th 2020

**Maya and Carina have been talking about Baptism and what it represents to their now five years old son Alessandro, he's really really excited about it, he calls it "receiving the blessing of Jesus", he is now ready to decide where he wants to be blessed by Jesus! **

7h38
Alessandro: momma I want to go to VARTA MEXICO to get me baptized please
Carina: you mean PUERTO Vallarta, Mexico?
Alessandro: siii,
Carina : excellent choice baby I'll do the reservation and when you all come back home from uncle Jack's house we will let you know when we are leaving for Mexico!
Violet: okay! Kayla and Tristan are coming with us too Huh momma?
Carina: siiii , thank you Jack for taking them out for the day , it really really helps us out
Jack: yea no problem, I'll bring them back to you
guys before bedtime ,
Maya: are you sure Jack, they can be a handful sometimes
Jack: ahhh , it's a pleasure to have them all over, see you later today, enjoy the empty house
Carina: okay grazie mille !
Scarlett : nahhhh uhhhhh mommy, we are very well behaved ,
Violet: ouhhh im excited , we don't have school today so we get to be longer at uncle Jack's house! Yessss
Bye bye moms , see you later today !
Maya: okay thank you so much!!! Bye kids have fun!

** Maya closed the door **

**Maya and Carina decided to have a jungle gym in their basement, with gymnastics Mats so the kids don't hurt themselves.. it's not fully finished yet but it's getting there.**

8h16 am
Londyn : why me no going to uncle Jack's ?
I been bad girl ? Dat why me no going huh?
** she said with sadness in her voice**
Maya: what? Noooo, baby girl, ouhhhh come here,
Carina: what is wrong?
Maya: she thinks that she's not going to uncle Jack's house because she's been a bad girl ...
Carina: awnnn picolina, come here, ** both wives are sitting down on the couch with their hands out waiting for Londyn to come into their hug**

Londyn : nooooo ! ** she pouted her lips and sat on the floor with her hands close to her chest**

Carina : ohhh , well who's going to play peek a boo with me? Maya will you play peek a boo with me?
Maya: oh I wish I could babe, but I uhhhhh , can't , I have to put this glass in the dishwasher and then oh look who left this purple plastic plate in the living room, that's not where they go, sorry my love,
Carina: Awnn okay, if only there was one person who really really loves playing peek a boo , who knows that I'm available to play peek a boo and would like to play with me !

** Londyn's favourite game is peek a boo and pretend pedalling when she's laying down on her moms laps and they take both of her little legs and make her feel like she's pedalling a bike . — When she heard that no one wanted to play peek a boo with her momma she immediately stopped being angry and got up and walked up to her momma **

I pway with you momma!!
Carina: awnnn thank you for coming to play with me!
** she picked up her daughter and sat her up on her knees and played peek a boo for a solid twenty minutes **

8h36 am
**Maya actually did a few loads of laundry while Carina was playing peek a boo with Londyn**

Londyn: momma why me no go with uncle Jack?
Carina: it's because you have a playdate with Victoria's triplets remember and Esme is coming here too .
Londyn : Ouhh wait Ellamae, Lizabeth and Noah are coming here to pway?
Carina: siii Bambina! THATS why you couldn't go to uncle Jack's house, you will go another day
Londyn: okay, when are my fweinds coming
Carina: in a few hours and Andy's also coming with Spencer, Milenna and Emersyn!
Londyn : no way!
Dis way more fun den going to uncle Jack!
Carina: ahhhh I knew you would love it ! Can you please pick up your blocks that are on the floor near the stairs!
Londyn : okay momma! ** she ran out near the stairs and picked up her stacks of blocks and put them in her bins in the playroom **