I don't want her to ..... 🥹

Wednesday November 29 th 2020

7h38 am
Maya: bye kidss have a good day at school! Listen to your teachers
The kids: yes we will moms, we hope you have a great day too
** Maya closed the door and goes back to the living room to talk with Carina **

Maya: babe, if you don't want to go to the clinic today, and just rest the whole day, you totally can
Carina: but I want to start working there as soon as I can, babe,
Maya: yes I know but we literally just got back home from a vacation, take the time to unload the suitcases, do some laundry, cook food , just sit and do nothing, you have been under a lot of stress lately and it's all winding down now, don't you feel like you can finally breathe again?
Carina: yea , i do actually, here Londyn , your last spoonful of yogourt!
Londyn : mrmmmmm twank youuu momma
Carina: ouhhh youuu are so welcome! You are absolutely right, I can do absolutely nothing if I want to
Maya :  exactly, no one is forcing you to do anything speedy fast with your company, you can open it In three weeks or in a month from today, and it's totally fine and normal, I don't want you to put unnecessary stress or pressure on yourself with this new amazing clinic or with whatever awesome new project you will have okay?
Carina: okay! Thank you for reminding me that it's okay to relax ,

8h12 am
** Carina cleaned off the rest of the yogourt from Londyn's face , and washed her hands, put her down, and off she went , straight into their playroom, Carina went straight to the couch and grabbed what would have been Juliette's dragonfly blanket and cuddled with it , close to her body ! **

Carina; do you have to punch in your hours or you can relax with me for a while?
Maya: oh uhh , I can do both babe and I will....
Carina: Awnn , yay , what are you going to do first?
Maya: uhhh , well first I'm going to hug you because I feel like it, and I know you need a hug, ** she stopped twirling around in her office chair and came next to her wife who was clearly extremely exhausted... and let her cry into her chest if needed**
Carina: hrmmmk okay, thank you,
Maya: no problem ,
** Carina started to cry**
Maya: what's wrong? You can let it out , but please tell me what's making you this upset?
Carina: it's itssssss kayyyyyyy laaaaaaaaaaaaa !
Maya: awnnn , baby, i know you are going to miss having her around here,
Carina: yeaaaaaaaaaa , I don't want her to moooooooooooooove outttttt !
Maya: I know, I know, but she's only fifteen minutes away from our house,
Carina: I know, ughh , I just wished they could move in the other half of the house, that way I could be close to her , when she's going into labour.... Ohhh my goodness, what if she has her baby and I'm not there for the delivery, she's going to be so mad at me , because we don't know what time her baby is going to come and even though we live fifteen minutes away, if it's 2h38 in the morning and god forbid there's an accident on the highway.... And I'm stuck BEHIND THE ACCIDENT!! She's going to resent me for not being there for her when she needs me to help her...
Maya: ohhhhh kay , I understand that feeling, but she's only four months pregnant! We still have five months until she delivers the baby, we don't have to stress about that now, you've been under immense stress and pressure lately, so here what we're going to do ,
Carina: hrmmm okay,
Maya: take several deep breath in and out, and then you can go to sleep on the couch or in our bed, I'll help you upstairs if you want to, and then in the meantime I'm going to work , and then after your nap , we can watch something together
Carina: okay! Thank you for the lovely—- I do need to relax, here will be fine—- ohhhh what about Londyn she can't stay awake all by herself....
Maya: babe, I'll be awake , I can work while taking care of our daughter, don't worry!
Carina: okay grazie mille Bambina! I really really mean it ! I'm lucky to be your wife ,
Maya: okay? You are more than welcome, and I'm the luckiest one , which blankets do you want?
Carina: I've got Juliette's , and any other one will do ! Thank you
Maya: alright, here's the red and white checkered one ,
Carina: ouhhh ultra soft , kiss me please
Maya: gladly! ** she kisses her wife several times ** have a wonderful nap ! I love you forever and always, to the moon and back!
Carina: grazieee , I love you too, forever and always, to the moon and back!