The spaghetti monster

Friday October 27 th
7h15 am
Carina: I'm doodling different ideas, can you please come and tell me what you think about those sketches?
Maya: siii, of course, ** she had Londyn in her arms , she's still not going to daycare because she's still not feeling ONE THOUSAND PERCENT better **
Carina : hiiii baby girl!!
7h47 am
Chloe: momma, why don't you create everything in all the colours and name the collections after us?
Carina: ouhhh that is a much better idea, thank youuu Chloe Lovey!
Chloe: anytime momma! ** she got up and grabbed her sketch book and began doodling different articles of clothing ** have a wonderful day at school guys, tonight when you all get back home I'll have you help me with sketches of clothing!
Everyone: yayyy ! Sound fun momma !
Carina: perfect, have a good day at school! We love you all so much,

** Sevreal hours later, Maya is on a little break from nine one one calls, Carina is cuddling with Londyn , she's still teething, so Carina gave her a teething ring from the freezer. And went to sit down on the couch, Maya came to sit next to Carina.**

Carina: so how does it feel being back in action, answering other people's frantic calls ? You must have missed this huh?
Maya: uhh , it's okay, I missed something even more though,
Carina: really? ** she raised an eyebrow and bit her bottom lip **
Maya: siiii,
Carina : well what's that?
**Maya simply leaned into Carina, still being careful to not squish their one year old daughter who was eager to get out from under her momma's arms And she directly ran into her playroom as Carina raised her Left arm up and cradled Maya's face **

Carina: hrmmmmmm ! I did too
Maya: I can keep going if you want me to!
Carina: siiii, ** Carina slid further down on the couch and removed her leggings... and for the first time, she was on the bottom and she guided Maya and demanded her to be on top**

18h04
**They are spaghetti again
Londyn was given her bowl of spaghetti and a baby plastic fork and she was getting some in her mouth, while some went directly next to her mouth, under her chin, and she looked at her moms to see if they were LOOKING, SURPRISE, THEY WERE NOT, so Londyn poured the rest of her spaghetti bowl ON TOP OF HER HEAD and threw her plastic bowl on the floor, and babbled away and was hitting her high chair tray ...**
**Maya laughed and came to see what Londyn was doing, everyone else's had finished eating dinner...**
Ohhh my , ummm Carina, ** she couldn't help but laugh ** come see this ! ** she laughs Again**

Maya: Londyn , you are so silly !! Ouhhh yes you are , ** she tickled her baby's feet**

**Carina came running in the kitchen from the playroom.. with two blue markers in her hand as she was drawing with her twins ** what , why are you laughing!

**Maya simply turned the high chair around and Londyn had a huge smile on her face and she was kicking her little feet against the back of the high chair**

Carina: ohhhh my goodness, ouhhh some one will definitely need a bath and a hair wash tonight huh! Viens mon amour , ahhhhh ! Tu es toute sale!
** Carina gave her wife a kiss **
I'm going to give her a bath now, unless you wanted to give her one babe, you can if you want to!
Maya: okay, well we can both give her one no? Like when Chloe was a baby , and Lorenzo too!
Carina: siiii, I'd love to!
Maya: kids, please be gentle with your toys , we're going to give Londyn a bath , we'll be right down after!
Lorenzo: oh alright moms!
We'll behave!
Carina: we know you will!
Ouhhh Londyn ! You look like a spaghetti monster! Ahahah ! Goodness gracious you're adorable even with dozens of spaghetti noodles in your hair !
Londyn : I nice spaghetti Monster momma ! I no bite ! I gentle spaghetti monster
Carina: ohhhh thank goodness you are a nice monster! I was scared for a second!
Londyn : ohhh sorry momma
Carina: No it's okay!
**Maya was behind her wife and little miracle baby and she had a hand on Carina's back as they were going to the stairs **