Five Fourty-Eight am !

Saturday April 22nd

** It's finally the weekend, The kids usually get up around 8h-9h30 , Maya wrote a note and left it on the kitchen table, it read ,

" hello our lovely sunshines, Enzo, Chloe can you help your three younger siblings with their breakfast, momma and I are still asleep, remember it's totally normal for momma to be sleeping most of the time right now, as she hasn't slept well, only FIVE HOURS IN A TOTAL OF EIGHT DAYS , so she's extremely exhausted and not in the mood to discipline , so no fighting, I will be down whenever I wake up, OH AND WAIT FOR ME TO BE UP , IN ORDER TO GO OUTSIDE,  remember guys, you are going to Auntie Victoria and Andy's house for the long weekend, ( Saturday until Tuesday) we will prepare your bags when you wake up , see you soon ,
We love you all so much!
Momma and mommy! "

**Maya and Carina are going to have a NO CHILDREN WEEKEND, the kids are all going to auntie Andy and Auntie Victoria's house, the kids don't have school the coming Monday and Tuesday, so Maya is driving everyone to Andy's house today at 10 h am !**

4h37 am
Carina woke up extremely confused and she couldn't get back to sleep...
Babbeee ,
Maya: hrmmmm what? Are you okay?
Carina: yes I'm fine, sorry I woke you up , but ummm could you —- ohhh never mind
Maya: waiiit , please tell me.. don't " never mind me" You know how much I hate being told that!
Carina: right I'm sorry, it's just that ummmm , I missed you.... And ummm , ** she whispers **

I'm not wearing anything but my shirt , finger me please
**Maya startled but excited **
Wh—-
Carina: pleeeeeasseeeee ! I want to feel you, feel your fingers inside of me , ** she turned around, now facing her wife , she leans in for kisses **

Sex is better before five FOURTY eight ! In the morning!
Maya: okay! Turn around cause I can't... execute your wishes if you are facing me my queen
Carina: hrmmm right, ** she turned back facing the closet doors and she lifted the bedsheets covers up **

Carina; uhhhhhhhh uhhhhhh yessssss fuck meeeee harder babe
Maya: alright....
Carina: I can't wait to have undisturbed sex with you my love, all day long for the next FOUR DAYS!!
Maya: yesssss meeeee tooo , we deserve a sex filled weekend just us two , plus the kids are old enough now and they understand that.. sometimes parents need a quiet house once in a while...
Carina: hrmmmmmmk uhhhhhh uhhhhh Yea ....
** she then turns around so Maya could put her fingers inside her vagina, not just anal sex . **

Maya : you want me to finger you in your vagina now?
Carina: siiiii , I'm on my back so you can...
Maya: alright,

Carina: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH !
** she then muffled her screaming with other pillows so she doesn't wake up her children **

5h04 am
Carina: it's my turn to
Maya ; ahhh , this . SEX WITH YOU HAS DEFINITELY BEEN THE BEST SEX I'VE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE MY LOVE!
Carina : Awnn really? Thank you , me too,
Maya: I'm better than Gabriella?

** Maya doesn't know why she brought Carina's old fling back **

I ... don't know why I brought her up I'm sorry babe
Carina looked up , while she's making the sexy hot curves in her WIFE'S BACK COMPLETELY ARCHED UP AND Maya cums for Carina a few seconds later **
Carina: it's fine .. I married you. Didn't I ?
Maya : yea
Carina: so obviously you are Better than my few times with a sex friend !
Maya: right . I know, I fucking loooooooooooooooove yooooouuuuu Carina,
Carina: I fucking looooooooooooooooooove you too,  Bambina! Forever and always, to the moon and back.
Maya: forever and always, to the moon and back.

8h34 am
** Chloe and Lorenzo both  had an alarm at 8h30 am , they both got ready for their four days weekend, at their aunties house, they headed downstairs afterwards, soon after Violet and Scarlett got up, did the same thing, the four oldest children were eating cereals this morning, they were all excited to go see their aunties and uncles!**

Violet: I heard that uncle Theo made a new swing set ,I can't to see how it is made
Scarlett : yea me too , hopefully there's a swirly slide, I love swirly slides better then straight ones
Chloe: yea I agree, swirly slides are wayyyyy more fun, just like ours.

**A few minutes later Alessandro woke up, he put on his Toy Story 4 shirt with kaki cargo pants , and his luggage was already in the front door area, the only one who wasn't excited about going Away for FOUR DAYS was Londyn ! **

8h44
Maya: okay Londyn , whitch dress do you want to wear today? Your blue and white checkered one with a matching bow or your dark blue Jean material one , with a cute matching headband?
Carina: I'm going in the shower and I'll come with you to drop the kids off at Victoria and Andy's !
Maya: okay perfect
Londyn : mommy,
Maya: yes baby?
Londyn : why me have to go bye-bye , I don't want to, momma went bye-bye for so long , now she's back home yayyyyy , but we have to go bye bye? ITS NO FAIR
MAYA: okay, I understand sweetie, but momma went bye bye to help Kayla have her baby, she wanted to be home with us,  and you are going to have lots and lots of fun at Victoria and Andy's house, I heard they have a  new SWING SET , with TWO SWINGS AND A SLIDES WITH SANDBOX
You love sandboxes , and slides
**Londyn wasn't too sure **
Maya: which dress baby girl?
Londyn : hrmmm dis one ,
** she chose the blue jeans material one with a matching headband with dark grey shoes **

I pretty pretty bootiful in this right mommy?
Maya: excellent Choice, and yes you are always very very beautiful, no matter what you wear ,
Londyn : twank youuu mommy!
Maya : you are welcome, plus momma and I are going to sleep the whole time you guys go have fun with your cousins, I would much rather have fun with my family then to sleep all weekend long, wouldn't you?
Londyn : siiii , mommy right. Sleep is no fun , swirly slides, swings are fun
Maya: exactly, let's go give you some breakfast!
Londyn  : ouhhhhh me want momma's fwench toast pwease pwease!
**Carina was downstairs already making some**
Carina: Londyyyyy, come down, I made you some French toasts just for you!

** the rest of the kids were playing in their playroom while they waited to be dropped off at their aunties houses**

Londyn : hrmmmm yummmmy yummy ! Thank you momma!!!
Carina: ohhh you are soooo welcome baby girl!

9h40 am

Everyone is in the car heading to their auntie Andy's house, they all jumped off of their car seats and ran immediately into the house, leaving Maya and Carina carry everyone's luggage!  Both moms laughed as they knew that they were in good hands and they headed back home. Carina quickly grabbed several chux pads and laid them all everywhere, on the couch, their beds and even the floor, ( so they won't have the whole house dirty with female ejaculation . )

10h22 am
Maya and Carina both got home from dropping off the kids, and they have the whole house to themselves...

Maya : uhhh quick question babe,
Carina: yea?
Maya: why is there chux pads on the floor ,
Carina: well we never know how this weekend is going to go? We might be totally insane and have floor sex , I don't know, it's just in case babe!
Maya: ahhh okay yea no I see !
So what do you want to do first?
Carina: so many things Bambina, but first I want to sleep naked next to you... and we'll go from there okay?
Maya: that's good enough for me, but let's close the living room curtains so we're free to move completely naked in our beautiful house,
Carina; hrmmm excellent Idea,

** maya finished closing the curtains while Carina got undressed and grabbed a blanket and layed the double couch out so both of them could be comfortable enough **