Five Fourty-Eight AM part two 💕😳🥳

Saturday April 22 nd 2021
Part two ....

10h34 am
Maya : that's good enough for me, but let's close the living room curtains so we're free to move completely naked in our beautiful house,
Carina; hrmmm excellent Idea,
** maya finished closing the curtains while Carina got undressed and grabbed a blanket and layed the double couch out so both of them could be comfortable enough *

Carina : babeeeee , come here,
Maya: I'm coming, I have to go to the bathroom really quick babe
Carina: ohhh okay , and ummm is the thermostat on " heat" ?
Maya: No , it's on " cool"
Carina: ohhh okay.. cause I'm experiencing heat waves ughhhhhhhh ! Why am I so hot?
** she then took off her black laced thong and she then curled her legs back under her bum and waited for Maya to come cuddle with her **

Maya: woahhh , the pants and the thong has come off?
Carina: yea, I don't know why but I'm extremely extremely hot ..... since the last five days... can you please go get the thermometer in the upstairs bathroom cabinet, I want to see if I'm having a fever or something....
Maya: yes of course babe, I'll be right back!
Carina: thank youuu soooo much!

** Maya sprinted up the stairs skipping one step and she got the thermometer and came downstairs quickly. She then took her wife's temperature **

Carina: okay.... Let's see if I'm extremely hot because I'm feverish .... I sure hope not....
** she took the thermometer and put it in her mouth, waited for the little beep! Maya was removing Carina's two strains of hair away from her beautiful brown eyes **

** thermometer beeps. Carina opened her mouth, **
Sooo ?
Maya: good news babe, you don't have a fever
Carina: ohhhh thank goodness!
** maya sat beside her wife**
Maya: so what is the plan for today my love?
Carina: come lay down with me Bambina! I only have three things,
Maya: okay, tell them to me babe!
Carina: okay, number one, sex with you, my incredible sexy and beautiful of a wife, two , sleep, and three, to go see our angel baby. That's all I want to do.
Maya: okay, sounds perfect for me, so what do we start with?
Carina: hrmmm would you mind if we sleep first because I'm still very exhausted and I want to be energized for the two other things we have to do today, ** she winked **
Maya: I don't mind at all !!
Carina: okay thank you,
I love youuu soooo much! Kiss me please
Maya: okay I will definitely kiss you, I love you too,
Carina and Maya : to the moon and back, forever and always.

**Maya and Carina eventually slept from 10h45 am until 15 h30 ! And they both felt refreshed and they were extremely happy to be back home with one an other. They miss their kids when the house is extremely quiet like that, where both could hear a pin needle drop, but THEY KNOW their children are well behaved and well taken care of, and mostly BOTH WIVES  DESPERATELY NEEDED the four day weekend to reconnect with each other, the kids knows that sometimes parents need alone time to be happier and stronger than before, their friends's parents also do this , so they are fine with that, plus they get  to be spoiled by their aunties and uncles **

Carina: hrmmmm hi Bambina of my dreams!
Maya: hiiii , my love! How did you sleep?
Carina: ohhhh I slept sooooo good next to you!!
Maya: me too, are you hungry?
Carina: ohhhh siiii, can we order in  please? We can cuddle up some more and even have a little sex encounter while we wait
Maya: yea? Okay! Where do we order from?
Carina: Marios's PIZZERIA ?
Maya: hrmmmk it has been ages since we ordered from there , yes  the usual order?
Carina: siiii!
I'm going to the bathroom really quick while you order ?
Maya: perfect !

** Carina's usual order a small Italian pizza with breadsticks and a medium sized Sprite, and Maya's usual order is an small ALL DRESSED pizza with extra cheese with a medium sized Pepsi ! **

15h48

Maya : okay thank you so much have a great day too!
** Maya hung up **
Carina: okay, so how long do we have before they get here?
Maya: there's a lot of orders in today so it's about 45 minutes to an hour, one hour and a half TOPS!
**Carina smirked and raised an eyebrow **

That's plenty of time babe! Let's goooo!

** Carina added an alarm on her phone for 45 minutes in case they need to get dressed extremely quickly, they both have their clothes close by so they can answer the door when the pizza arrives **

Maya : okay where do we start?
Carina: I'm taking the lead babe!
Maya: alright!
Carina gently turns Maya around so she can be facing her, making Maya's back is facing the windows, the shutters are down anyways, Carina gently pushes her wife on the double couch with chux pads on it**

Maya: make me scream for you
Carina: I'm planning on doing that babe
** Carina gets down on her wife's extremely sexy and beautiful body , she's about to insert two of her fingers inside Maya's vagina, but first Carina makes maya spread out her legs a little bit more **

Carina: do you like that huh?
Maya: ohhhhh yeasssss ! Uhhhhhh uhhhhh ahhhhh
Carina: I do you for fifteen minutes and you do me for fifteen minutes ! And the remaining fifteen we just run our fingers up and down our bodies ?

Maya: excellent!!
Carina: okay, I'll be making you scream and wanting this more... can you cum for me ?
Maya: yeaaa I'm sooooo close Babe uhhhh ahhhhhhh yessss more harder babe! Touch my breasts babe
Carina: okay, ** maya lays her legs down on the double couch and she kisses her wife very passionately and Carina touches her breasts and that made Maya go in a trans .. she was elsewhere but present with her wife at home at the same time **

16h15
Maya: okay now it's your turn babe.,
Carina: hrmmmm okay ! ** she gets on the couch and she is totally naked and she has her legs spread out a little bit **

I'm ready babe
Maya: hrmmm perfect,,
** maya kisses Carina everywhere on her extremely hot and stunning body**
Maya: babe,
Carina: what? Harder babe !!! I want to feel you inside me
Maya: okay, I find you extremely sexy
Carina: thank you, I was wayyyyy sexier before I had five children pop out of my vagina, my stomach is still feeling pregnant... I don't know how to loose the extra few weight from Londyn's pregnancy, ** she said in a sad voice **
Maya: you know that is not true,
You are very very beautiful and extremely sexy baby, I don't care about the little extra weight.
Carina: why ?
Maya: because your body was a home for five of our eight beautiful children and I wouldn't have it any other way my love
Carina: okay fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee babe , come on , put the strap on and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeee please

**maya did just that , she fucked her wife, and then both reached climax and then they were breathing heavily and then for the next few minutes they ran their fingers up and down each other's stomach **

21h38
Carina; that was a lovely day right? Just you and me?
Maya: yesssss , I love having one on one time with you, I'm sorry we didn't get to go see our Angel baby today!
Carina: it's okay, we'll go tomorrow, right?
Maya: of course babe ! So what else do you want to do tomorrow,
Carina: alright ... relax as much as I can and see Juliette.
Maya: okay, I love this plan.
Carina: really? It's not too boring?
Maya: No it's not boring to me my love, I know being at Kayla's house was emotional and nerve wracking because of how on high alert you were... to her moans and she needed you.
I totally understand that...
Carina: graziiiiie Mille...

Ohhh wait, are we bad mothers because we didn't call our children today?
Maya: what? No babe, they are having fun, they are not thinking about us, they are enjoying themselves and we should too, by not feeling guilty about it.
Carina: right, okay... well I'm getting sleepy now so good night Bambina, see you tomorrow,
Maya: okay, no problem, I'll be sleeping soon, good night my wife ,

** Carina kissed Maya several times and didn't want to let go, Maya obviously reciprocated the kisses, by 22h both wives were sound asleep **