It's haircut time

Wednesday October 31 st !
Happy Halloween 🎃

3h29 am
**Carina got woken up by her precious little miracle baby, she wanted cuddles and some momma milk**

Londyn : hiiii momma ! Hiii! Can I have cuddles pwease and momma milk ?
Carina: hrmmmm hiiii baby, of course youuu can !
** Carina sat up straight with dozens of pillows against the headboard and she removed her tank top and she was holding Londyn in the cradle position**

Carina: which one do you want Londyn ?
Londyn : hrmmm , dis one
Carina: okay, owwww ! Please don't pull on my hair
Maya: hiiii ! Can I help you in anyway?
Carina: hi , uh actually yea , can you grab me a hair tie and put my hair up in a bun please
Maya: yes of course!
** she found a hair tie nearby and came back in the bedroom and did a bun in her wife's long beautiful brown hair **
Carina: ohhh thank you so much Bambina!
Maya: you're welcome!

8h49 am
Carina: uhhhhhh my hair is getting wayyyyyy too long and it's way too much time consuming for me
Maya: ouhhhh , are you thinking about getting your hair cut my love?
Carina: siiii,
Maya: I don't know if I ever seen you with shorter hair! You'll going to look EXTREMELY HOT !
Carina: you really think so?
Maya: yes!
Carina: even as I kid I never got a cut shorter than the middle part of my back , but now I think it's time for me to have a new hair do!
Maya: I'm going to love you either way babe!
Carina: okay! Well thank youuu! I have to call the hairdresser now and hopefully they have a spot available today,
And then I'll do the children's haircuts too!
Maya: yea? Some of them really do need one!
Carina: siii! Especially The girls! And maybe Lorenzo too! I'm calling the salon now!

** Carina on the phone with the hairdresser**
Hi this is Carina Deluca -Bishop, I'm calling to see if you might have a cancellation and maybe you could squeeze me in between two clients? Or I just can get an appointment for another day
Hairdresser: hi, Um let me look at the agenda...
Carina: alright!
Hairdresser: ohhh , we do have a free spot for 13h today?
Carina: really? Perfect! I'll take this spot!
Hairdresser : okay, perfect, see you at 13 h !
Carina: siii, grazie
** Carina hung up on the phone and she was extremely excited about her haircut appointment today **

Maya : sooo , do they have a spot for you?
Carina: siiiii, and I know exactly what I'm going to get,
Maya: okay really?
Carina: yea, I'm not going to tell you—— ouhhh but then if I don't tell you how I'm going to want my hair maybe you're not going to love my new hairstyle!
** she said with a little sadness in her voice **
Maya: babe, you know I'll always find you extremely SEXY AND DROP DEAD GORGEOUS! No matter how short or long your hair is, and it's going to grow back!
Carina: yea I know hair grow back, but I want you to love my hair as much as I will, and I know I looked good in the next hairstyle, from what I've been told by my family back in ITALY but your opinion is the only one that matters to me.
Maya: Awnn , thank youuu, but, i will love your new hair, just as much as I love the rest of your body!

Carina: okay thank you!
** Carina kisses her wife very passionately and they both fell on the couch and slightly made out **

13h00
*Carina is now at the hairdresser and she's going to get her hair trimmed on the ends and have it cut up to her shoulders. Maya stayed home with Londyn .
Twenty five minutes later Carina came back home from the hair salon and she loooooooooes her new short hair, she feels refreshed. **

13h25
**Carina got home and she couldn't wait to show her new haircut **

Carina: hiiii Bambina im back from the hair salon, where are you?
Maya: ohhh hiii ! Im in the laundry room ,
Londyn : momma's home?
Maya; yes , she got her hair cut!
Londyn : ouhhh i want to see'
** Carina was just behind the laundry room door and knocked to amuse her one and a half year old daughter **
Maya: ohhh I cant wait to see how STUNNING YOU ARE
Carina: I'm nervous to show you my new hair cut!
Maya: awnnn , why ?
Carina: I don't know, because it's ....
Maya: come on babe,
Carina: fine, but I love the length of it,
Maya: okay, I'm sure I'm going to find you hella attractive! I'm ready to see you !
Carina: okay,
** Maya opens the door with her one and a half years old daughter who was too excited to see her momma, she reached her arms out so she could be held **