I feel like a new woman! 😊

Sunday April 23 rd ,

**It's now 10h15 am and carina felt like a new woman... she looked at her left side of the bed, empty. She could hear the sound of pedaling going. Maya is on the stationary bike.
Carina comes downstairs with her mini pyjamas shorts and her pyjamas tank top **

Carina: hiii, good morning to you my wife.
Maya: ohhhh hiiii my love,
** she got off the bike and went to hug her wife and kiss her **
How are you doing today?
Carina: ohhh I feel like a new person, I slept twelve hours in a row..
Maya: that's amazing.
Carina: yeah, I don't remember the last time I slept for twelve hours in a row...
Maya: yea.. I think it was in your first trimester with Londyn ..
Carina: ohhhh yea that is true..
But undisturbed sleep was thirteen years ago...
Anyways I'm going to make French toast for breakfast do you want some too?
Maya: ohhhh yes I do please...

** fifteen minutes later the French toast were made, and both wives ate them up in the nick of time. **

10h43 am
Maya: hmmmm this was absolutely delicious thank you babe
Carina: ouhhhh thank you bambina.
Now let's go on the shower and get ready to go see our beautiful sleeping girl huh?
Maya: excellent.

One shower later

Carina: what do you wear to go cry over your sixteen weeker baby girl?
Maya: I ughhhh .... Something comfy and that you don't mind having to put in the washing machine afterwards.
Carina: okay... ** she kisses the dragonfly blanket and brought it downstairs. **

Okay I'm ready to go , thank you for coming with me,
Maya: of course my love, there's nowhere else I'd rather be then there with you!
Carina: graziiiie Mille Bambina!

Carina : ohhh wait , I have to go to the bathroom really really quick, my bladder is not as strong as it used to be,
Maya: okay that's okay!
**Carina from the downstairs bathroom**
I think I want to continue my clothing company, it really brings me happiness to design clothes for our children And for other parents too.
Maya: that's good! I love all of your designs babe!
Carina: really? Awnn thank you!
Maya: can I help you with your next design?
Carina : of course you can , let me go get my arts supplies and we can doodle some ideas how's that sound for a activity we can both do? After spending time with our precious little Angel baby girl!
Maya: perfect! Ouhhh how about we do designs for baby Katherine Rose ?
Carina: uhhhh I love the idea babe, it's wonderful!  And we could have lots of roses on her collection! Like a hidden rose everywhere!
Maya: ohhhh I loooooove the idea !
** Carina got out of the bathroom with a beaming smile on her face, she was super duper happy **
Carina: okay let's go get the laptop so we can see what we already have on my shop online, on www.katieandlucy.com/designsbycarina
Maya: excellent!  Here is your easels and paint brushes and markers,
Carina: ohhh thank youuu Bambina! Put the easel down over here next to the big speaker !
Maya: excellent! I'll go to the bathroom really quick and then we'll begin your new and next collection!
Carina: alright! Thank you for wanting to do this with me, I knew that it was a crazy idea to start a clothing company but— Ohhhh my gosh! Babe
Maya: whatttt ? ** she yelled all excited from the downstairs bathroom **

Carina: I made FIFTEEN SALES OMGGG !
**Maya comes back in the living room and hugs and kisses her wife **
Ohhh my goodness gracious that's wonderful, ughh I'm so proud of you my love!
Carina: thank youuu Bambina! Okay let's go see Juliette first and then we'll have plenty of time to get our doodles together siii?
Maya: perfect! okay ready?
It's now 11h01 am
Carina: No but we haven't been at her memorial place in so long so it's going to be good for me at least to go see her;
Maya: yea life's been busy lately but I'm glad we are home alone for four days so we get to do things just the two of us , like this,
Carina: siiii , I agree , Are you okay to drive ?
Maya: yea I'm good to drive !
Carina :  okay, ** they both got in the car and drove to the cemetery and to their spot where they buried the normal doll named Juliette**

A few hours later
Carina and Maya are both ready to go back home and start doodling things for Carina's new clothing collection!

16h-22h
** Maya had turned on the tv and it was the KING Charles the third's coronation ceremony **

Carina : okay so let's see what we can come up with for designs for The new collection Katherine Rose!
Maya: yesssss , this is so fun ,
Carina: what is ?
Maya: doing this, with you, doodling new ideas for KR and just being in your company, as much as I love and miss our children, it's been wonderful just being you and I , for the past two days now
Carina: hrmmmm siiii , i agree with you Bambina!
Awnn look at princess Charlotte of Wales 's dress , She's so adorable!  And her matching head piece with her momma,
Maya: yea and ohhh Princess Kate is very elegant as well!
Carina: siii, Awnn look at them all bowing to their grandfather and King,
Maya: yea !
Carina: you know, I always loooooooooovee and still do to this day , the name Charlotte, and I personally think that if we hadn't had Lorenzo pick Chloe's name , I would have put Charlotte in as my vote for her name,
Maya: really? You never told me that!
Carina: yea I know, but I am now, obviously Chloe suits her perfectly,
Maya: yea, but I do love the name Charlotte!
Carina: wait really?
Maya: yea !
Carina: awnnn , I kind of wish we could go back in time now! ** she looks kind of upset about that, but she looks down at the piece of paper with her doodles coming along **

Maya : awnnn , I feel bad now because we never—
Carina: it's okay babe, maybe one of our girls will have a daughter and might call her Charlotte! If they don't, it's okay too.
Maya: okay!
Carina: I'm fine! I swear !
**Maya leans over the couch cousions and kisses Carina and Carina pulls maya in towards her and she has her left hand up on Maya's cheek **

19h21
**Both moms stopped doodling and they were watching the coronation. Maya is against the couch cousions and Carina is laying down on Maya .**
Maya: I'm so comfortable with you in my arms
Carina: hrmmmmm good because I am too , and don't want to move,

Maya laughs

Perfect, I don't want you to move,
** She's running her fingers up and down Carina's shoulders and stomach, and is gently closing her eyes enjoying the moment.**

Carina: I love these four days with you I really really do, but I miss my babies so much , and I'm very surprised but happy that Londyn stayed the whole entire four days away from us, I was expecting Andy or Victoria to call us saying she was missing us too much and she was wanting to be home!
Maya: yea I understand that, me too,  but it's good for them to be away from us and vice versa!
Carina: yea I know, I kind of want to go to sleep now
so tomorrow comes sooner, I will not let go of Londyn when she comes up in my arms , ughhh ! Her little face , when she realized she was leaving...
Maya: right, ughh that broke my heart, and she asked me why she has to go bye-bye , and I said because momma is really really tired and we are going to sleep for four days, while you are going on to have fun , I would rather have fun then sleep!

And she looked at me with her beautiful green eyes , and said yea I prefer go on slide then sweep mommy!

Carina: wait really? I didn't know that, Awnn ,
Maya: yea, ohh when she got out of her car seat , she ran immediately to Emersyn and to Elizabeth and Ellamae and Noah . Remember?
Carina: yea , uhhh I love how all of our children get along with each other, and they help each other out,

Maya: ohhh yessss , i think Andy and Victoria all brought everyone at the dollar store and got them a little toy ...
Carina: Awnn , that's sweet,

20h46
Carina: I'm going in the shower babe, are you coming with me?
Maya: yes I am !
Carina: okay!

** Both moms got into the shower and they kissed and had a little sex encounter. A few minutes later they both went to bed , extremely excited to see their children soon. They were both asleep naked, by 22h05 .**