Why , it s annoying TO me ! 🥹

Thursday August 2 nd 2021

Maya helped Carina get situated in the bed, she slept with her right foot outside of the bedsheets. It's elevated with a few cousions. Maya gave Her ibuprofen for the pain. And she slept mostly okay, Londyn loved to be sleeping in her moms room in the little mattress.

4h39 am
**Londyn got up from her little mattress and climbed up on the bed , on Maya's side**

Londyn : merrrm momma want cuddles?
Carina: hrmmmk yes please
Londyn : i give you some . I doctor now, I take care of you, cause you take care of me when I'm sick.
Carina: awnnn picolina THATS so sweet, thank you so much, ouhhhh I could just cuddle with you all day !! Mouahhh mouahhhh ! ** she tickled her daughter's stomach and Londyn cackled**

Maya: hrmmm hi , how's my favourite wife doing?
Carina gasped : favourite? I'm your ONLY WIFE !
Maya: exactly, that's why you are my favourite.
Carina: ahhhhh , nice save Bambina, im doing okay, , And my foot hurts... hrmmmm  I just really really have to pee. can you help me with my crutches?
Maya: of course babe, Londyn and I will help you.
Londyn : siiii , look mommy I'm a doctor like momma!
Maya: yea I see , you are a wonderful little doctor
Carina: siii, she removes all of the hair away from my face, she rubs her little baby hands on my shoulders and back, ugh ! I love her so much, and the other five children too, I wasn't expecting Lorenzo to be so caring and opening the door further , Yesterday when we got home, they didn't even argue about them having to do chores, well Lorenzo, and Chloe, the rest of them are too little!
Maya: yea , we do have adorable, sweet caring children,

** Carina finally made it to the bathroom, she had to remove certain little toys with the tip of her crutches,**

Ohhh my goodness, it feels so good to pee!
Londyn : yayyyy momma , you did it.

** she was clapping her little hands **

Carina: thank you baby girl.

And Lorenzo even offered to take my purse off of my shoulders. Uhh I love each and every one of our children. Babe, come closer to me!
Maya: I love them all so much, okay, so you need help getting up?
Carina: si , but THATS not why I asked you to come closer!
Maya: hrmm okay.
Carina : kiss me !
Maya: I will , babe, ** she gave her sexy wife two kisses and then helped her back out to her side of the bed **
Carina: thank you. Ohhh and thank you for changing your mind about having children..
Maya: yea I'm really really glad I did too.
————
9h13 am
Everyone is downstairs, Maya made everyone breakfast, Carina managed to get around the house pretty well with her crutches, instead of relaxing, like she's supposed to, she's cleaning up the kids toys...

Lorenzo: woahhh momma, I will pick everything up , you should be resting
Carina : you all know I can't stay still the majority of the time. It's driving me crazy.
Violet: yea we know that momma, but you broke your foot and ankle so let us do everything, I just finished putting Londyn's and ours ( she points to Scarlett and herself ) laundry away in our dresser.
Carina: okay, nicely folded?
Violet: yes momma!

10h21 am

Scarlett : now let us take care of you, just like you always tend to our needs when we are sick , you even come in our rooms to remove a strain of hair so it's out of our eyes.
**Maya was in the kitchen with Chloe, they were emptying the dishwasher **

Babeeee , they are absolutely right, you are doing too much, when you are supposed to be taking it easy remember?
Carina: ughh fine. Thank you all of you SIX , it really really means a lot to me that you are willing to be with me instead of out with your friends,