HRMM , THEY LOOK TOO FAMILIAR

Wednesday October 11 th

**Carina hasn't had a good night of sleep last night, she kept turning and tossing around in her bed, she decided to get up at 3 on the morning, and went on her laptop downstairs, and she began getting inspiration for her new business, she's thinking of doing hair accessories and a clothing line. Maya didn't notice that Carina hadn't been in bed since 3 h am . She got up with her kids and made them breakfast.**

7h01 am
Maya: good morning beautiful children.
Everyone: hi mommy, good morning!
Where's momma,
Maya: I was going to ask the same thing,
** Everyone got ready for school and daycare.**
Carina: hi good morning everyone! How did you all sleep last night?
Everyone: hi momma! We slept good thank you
Maya: oh hi wifey , there you are!
Carina: yea ** she leans in for a kiss **
I've been up since 3h , I couldn't sleep so I came downstairs to get inspiration for our new project,
Chloe: what new project momma?
Carina: oh , well since I'm staying home for the next year, I wanted to start my own business, so I thought of doing a clothing line , just like the one I helped Andy and Victoria with, but it's going to be my own, and mommy will occasionally help , and I thought I could do hair accessories for girls and bow ties or something for boys!
Lorenzo: Woah that's an amazing idea momma!
You're going to be rich ,
Maya: you think so?
Carina: yea? Right now I'm starting it for fun , to occupy my time but if I can actually sell items that's going to be a wonderful bonus !
Violet : momma, can we help you design your things?
Carina: of course you all can, hopefully it's going to become a family business,
Maya: yea!
Scarlett: yayy, what will youuu call the company momma?
Carina: I don't know yet, maybe after you kids, or something else but name my collections after you kids! What do you think babe?
Maya: I think it's a wonderful idea babe! Naming our collections after each child
Carina: si?
OR AN ACCRONYME of our children names
L
C
V
S
A
L
CLASVL?
Uhhh this is harder then it looks when you do one on your own
Maya: yea , I'm here to help!

** the kids are off to school and Londyn has been dropped off at daycare, Carina and Maya spent the day trying to figure out how to name their company**

9h12
Carina: why is this so hard? Like I have one idea for a name but I'm not sure!
Maya: okay what's the idea?
Carina: Brothers and sisters! Or I gave the perfect company name to Andy and Victoria !
Maya: Cozy chick was your idea?
Carina: siiii, ughhh why didn't I kept it for myself!
Maya: we're going to figure something out babe,
I'm going to search for brand names too !
Carina: okay, thank youuu, but I know you have to work for the station too
Maya: yea but I can do both! See no one is barely calling.. so I'm free to help you anyway I can my love!
** both wives sat down on the couch next to each other and googled ideas**
Maya: babe, how about we name the clothing line after our moms ?
Carina; hrmm I love the idea and plus it's going to be perfect if any of the children want to take over the company... it's perfect! I love youuu sooooo much
Kiss me please
Maya: alright, ** Maya kisses Carina several times **
Carina: okay so Katie and Lucy.com
Maya: works for me
Carina: me too

Okay who do I start with? And how do I actually get the items that I make , and be able to sell them?
Maya: I think you have to contact a few companies and they make the items with your designs on them,
Carina: okay, but how ?
Maya: here, I'll show you,
** Maya googled a few companies and several answered back with a pleasure doing business with you, Carina began to screenshot her previous drawings and that company works extremely fast, the Company is called " TWO HALVES ONE WHOLE" That obviously made it easier for Carina to agree to make a good team with this company, they are actually a really really popular company**

Maya: which collection you want to begin with babe?
Carina: hrmm I dont know, maybe with our Angel baby , but I can't remember if it would've been a girl or a boy!
Maya: okay, excellent idea, I think it's on the ultrasound picture no?
Carina: yea we can kind of see it , but they were not fully developed yet,
Maya: I can get your ultrasound of them out if you want to zoom in correctly!
Carina: siiii por favor
** Twenty minutes later Maya pulled up Carina's triplet ultrasound and they zoomed in on Baby C's and lucky for them , baby C had their legs opened! And they could clearly see that their angel baby would have been another GIRL!**

Maya: babe, I found the gender!
Carina: okay tell me , I can't look at my ultrasound,
Maya: yea it's understandable! Your collection will be called Juliette!
Carina: wait , it would have been a girl ? SO I HAD TRIPLET GIRLS? Awnnn !
** she couldn't help herself but cry **
Maya: siiii,
Carina : are you ONE THOUSAND PERCENT SURE BABE?
Maya: siiii,
Carina : grazie, okay so all I have to do is draw them , and put wings on one of them,
Maya: it's a beautiful idea to make clothing items named after our precious children!
Carina: yea , thank youuu, kiss me please,
Maya: ohhh , you don't have to ask , I know it's an emotional thing to do , but it's a good thing to start with hers , the rest, the kids will help us out with what they want their clothing collection to look like
Carina: siii !

** Maya kissed Carina several times and whipped away the tears that were running down Carina's face**

Maya: so what colour would we have chosen for Our precious Juliette?
Carina: hrmmm excellent question, maybe a minty colour,
But how do we make clothes for our baby girl who never got a chance to grow up past 16 weeks of gestation?  ** she said with sadness in her voice**
Maya : babe, it's the same thing as the twins , you create clothes for them, as the triplets that they are, only difference is you make it angelic. That's it.
Carina: okay! But I fear it's okay to be an emotional roller coaster, but she's part of our family and she will always be!
Maya: exactly, and that is why she deserves her own collection.

*** Later that day Carina stumbled upon Some of Kayla's drawings and they were amazing. But they looked kind of familiar to Carina, WAY TOO FAMILIAR **

16h38

Carina: babe , did you...
Maya: what ? Absolutely not, I can't even draw stick figures.. let alone a pregnant woman in labour...
Carina: okay, I'm sorry I jumped to the conclusion that you would draw me while I'm being vulnerable and giving birth...
Maya: it's okay, I'll go get Londyn from daycare!
Carina: okay, thank youuu Bambina for going , I'll nap while you go get her.
Maya: okay

** The kids came back home from school, they immediately did their homework and ate a snack.. Kayla and Tristan also came home from school.. they didn't do any noise cause Carina was still asleep on the couch... Maya woke her up when dinner was ready, they ate spaghetti.. **

19h48
Carina: Kayla, can you please come help for a second!

Kayla: yes what's up momma?
Carina: nothing much, how was your day ?
Kayla: uhhh it was okay, my biology teacher, the one who made us watch birth videos and had us answer the questionnaire
Maya. Let me see the drawings...
** Carina showed her wife Kayla's drawings **

Carina: siiii I remember that questionnaire,
Kayla: well now he's making us draw weird portraits to " help us understand how the female body works"
Carina: hrmm , interesting, like what kind of portrait? The uterus??
Kayla: yea, and he's making us draw pregnant women, some in labour, and some are actually crowning.. it's somewhat disturbing....
Carina: ohhh ,
Kayla: ohhhh THATS where I left my sketch book, you didn't look in it Momma , did you?
Carina: what? Umm , no , although yours is very very similar to mine Bambina,
Kayla: so that's why you're asking me those questions huh?
Carina: ehhh , well yes and no, I'm actually relieved that they are for a class, rather than for fun
Kayla: why would I draw pregnant women in labour for fun?
Carina: jeee , I don't know Kayla. I freaked out about seeing the drawings , I mean you have to admit that some look a lot like me !
Kayla: okay I know there's similarities between you and the women I got inspired from google, but I swear I didn't draw you, you are like my momma, I never would want to share those private and emotional feelings you were feeling during your labours, come on , you have to believe me!
Carina: hrmmm , alright, I believe you, I'm sorry I jumped to conclusions really fast, I uhhhh literally didn't get enough sleep last night,

** Kayla and Carina both hugged each other, and Londyn wanted some breast milk , therefore Carina gave her some, while Maya gave everyone a bath , and read them bedtime stories, Carina gave everyone a good night kiss, and by 21 h she was fast asleep **