You are burning up babe! 🤒

Sunday October 6 th 2021

3 h 39 am
Carina: babeeeee , come help keeee ! ** she coughed**
Maya: what's wrong babe?
Carina: I don't know..... I feel dizzzy , stop making the room spin please!
Maya: okay..... I'm not making the room spin. ** she touches her wife's forehead and she's definitely burning up**
I think you must have a fever! You are definitely burning hot !
Carina: awnnnn ! Shiiiiit ,
Maya: yes......
Carina: but I'm so cold ! ** she's shivering like crazy**

**Violet walked out and headed to the bathroom, she was surprised to see both of her moms in the bathroom **

Woah , sorry moms, I'll go downstairs
** she peeked her head into the little crack in the door**

Are you okay momma?
Carina: I uhhhhh , yea , I think last night's dinner didn't sit right with me , I will be fine my sweet little LouLou! Thank you for asking !
Violet: ohhhh alright! Mommy, take care of momma okay?
Maya: I will vivi , don't worry!
Carina: siiii , you know mommy always takes good care of me Bambina!

Help me up please!
Maya: okay Yess, I'll go get you a basin in the—- in case you throw up again !
Carina: okay thank you.....

** Carina went back to sleep, Maya did bring a basin and put it on her wife's side of the bed , Maya ran her hands up and down Carina's back , it's actually comforting to her when she's been sick over the years, without thinking, Maya does just that ! A few hours later she falls asleep too**

4h13 am
** Carina got up to go to the bathroom **

Carina: I don't know what is wrong with me babe
Maya: it might be indigestion you will be fine tomorrow babe ,
Carina: I really really hope so , ** she coughed and coughed a few more times **

Maya: come here I will keep an eye on you... my love
Carina: hrmmmm okay. I ughhh had things planned for today ughhh I guess it's going to happen another time Huh
Maya: yea unfortunately... today you sleep, all day if you want to... everything is going to be fine...
Carina: thank you for everything.... Good night my lovely sexy firefighter Barbie of a wife !!
Maya: good night my extremely sexy wife of my dreams ! I love youuu sooooo much
Carina and Maya: I love you too, forever and always, to the moon and back!

4h24
Maya and Carina both fell asleep... Carina stopped being sick the rest of the night and she was instantly better the next day! Fioul !