I would sleep all week😴

Thursday April 20 th

**Carina is soooooo exhausted from her week at kayla, but she's grateful to have been the one who delivered Kayla's baby, but she is sooooo grateful to be back in her bed with her wife .**

4h38 am
**Londyn woke up crying, she had a nightmare, she walked in her moms room, Maya woke up to reassure her, but she didn't want Maya, she wanted Carina, she missed her. But Carina was extremely exhausted so she didn't wake up**

Londyn : I want momma ,
Maya: I know baby girl, but she's still tired.
Londyn : but she no want me
Maya: you know that's not true, you know that momma loves you soooooo much!!! She is just tired,
Londyn: Otay , so when is momma no longer tired? I want to pway wif her,
Maya: she will play with you later, in the meantime I can play with you
Londyn : yea but we played all week mommy, momma didn't pway wif me so it's her turn.

** she pouted her little baby lips together, Maya knows exactly where she got that from, CARINA! She couldn't help but smile **

Maya: alright,
Londyn : I want sweep wif both my mommies!
** she got off of Maya's lap and crawled into the bed, in between Carina, and gestured to her mommy to come sleep with her too, Maya did.**

A few hours later
Carina woke up extremely confused, Maya and Londyn weren't in bed anymore so she decided to go downstairs... Maya and Londyn were building blocks

10h
Carina: hiiiiiiii !
Maya: ohhhh hi my love, did you sleep well?
Carina: siiii , I missed being in our bed with you, and I loved the little surprise in our bed , in between you and me
Londyn : hiiiii  da , SURPRISE WAS ME MOMMA
Carina: yessssss , that's right, ouhhhhh , how I missed your little baby kisses!
** Londyn dropped her blocks and went straight to the couch where Carina was yawning and yawning **
Londyn : momma still tired huh
Carina: oh yessss , but I wanted to spend the day downstairs and be kind of part of your days
Maya: babe, I love that you wanted to be downstairs with us , I really really do,
Carina: BUT WHAT?
Maya: but nothing, if you are still exhausted you can go back to sleep
Carina: that's what I'm going to do but on the couch.... I'm never never doing THAT AGAIN!
Maya: what?
Carina: getting FIVE HOURS of sleep IN A WEEK!  I think I forgot how to sleep, regular hours, like I was so used to being at KayKay's house that I remember waking up at the little hours of the night, wanting to help , but I soon realized that I was home.
Maya: awnnn , well I can help you get some sleep...
Carina: okay how ?
Maya: by giving you a massage and with a camomile tea...
Carina: oh I'm definitely down for that, thank you for everything, holding down the fort while I was delivering little miss Katherine Rose, ughhh I just can't get enough of saying her name, it suits her so well... anyhow... I'm also excited to sleep... if I could, I would sleep all week... or maybe even sleep for two weeks straight...
Maya: my ohhh my,
Carina: yea , so every nap this little princess of ours is going to take , momma will be joining her too
Maya: okay, that's understandable
Carina: I hope you understand, because it's either this or I sleep for a week straight Bambina
So I'm not going to work this week, I need to get some rest,
Maya: right, well im not going to work this week too
Carina: are you sure? 'll be sleeping the whole day!
Maya: yes I'm sure, and it's fine, I missed sleeping with you all week, we can definitely sleep in the morning, after the kids are off to school and daycare.
Carina; hrmmm okay , thank you, I appreciate it all, I swear,
Londyn : momma pretty
Maya: and I did work all week, so I think I'm good to take a week off, Jo and Addison are okay with that, and I will massage your shoulders and neck and everywhere else because I sense that this week has been incredibly stressful for you babe, and it's my turn to take care of you!
Carina: grazie Bambina
Londyn : momma pretty!
Carina: thank youuu baby , Londyn is a very very beautiful little princess huh
Londyn : yes momma's princess
Maya : and what are you? Mommy's ...
Londyn : mommy's little monkey ! I jump around tings because it fun

**Carina was shocked to hear that her daughter was climbing on furniture **

Maya, what the FUCK ? Are you letting ouR LAST BABY EVER CLIMBING ON FURNITURE ??
Maya: whattt? No , she's not, im not letting her do anything like that, come on, why would I start doing that with our last baby ever? I did not do that with any of the five other kids, why would I start being an irresponsible mommy now?
Babe , come on!
She's climbing up on me , up the stairs holding my hand and her other hand is up on the railing !!
Carina: okay.... I'm sorry I snapped! I'm just not seeing straight... I'm legit THAT EXHAUSTED! Forgive me please!
** she pouted her lips together **
Maya: of course I forgive you my love, I understand!
Carina: thank youuu! I loooooove you so much! Forever and always
Maya : I love you too, forever and always!

11h59 am
Carina: ouhhhhh someone has a dirty dirty diaper huh
Londyn : me? Nooo stinky ?
Carina: ohhh yes you are definitely stinky! Mayaaaaa can you please change her diaper ! I'm scared of putting her new one backwards or something
Maya: yes of course I will, come with mommy, and then I'll make you a bowl of vegetables soup for lunch!
Londyn : mommy's vegetables soup ight ( that's how she pronounce right)
Carina: thank youuu Bambina'
Woahh , im getting a massive heat wave
** she is still in her pyjamas, she then decided to take off her pyjamas pants, she's wearing a black laced thong , she decided to cover her bottom half with a blanket nearby, and rests her eyes while Londyn is eating lunch **

16h47
The kids came back home from school, they did their homework while Carina had her fourth nap of the day, Everyone took a bath/ shower and Maya read bedtime stories for everyone, and Carina was asleep at 20h! That's how exhausted she was, Maya finished the laundry and emptied the dishwasher, spoke with Addison and Jo , letting them know how Carina is feeling, both Addison and Jo agreed that it would be best for Carina to catch up on some well needed sleep, and they will handle the Fort in the hospital, Maya is going to stay home with Carina until she's going to be well rested enough. That may be in a week , or more, it all depends on Carina's energy level. Maya got in bed at 21h45 , and cuddled with Carina.