You have to ask Bambina

ONE MONTH and a half LATER

Friday June 19 th 2021

6h24 am

**Carina is getting ready to go to work, she's going in the shower, Maya is waking up the younger kids and gets them ready for the day, Maya and Carina both bought the kids a gaming computer because Lorenzo had Chloe really shown interest into simulation games, such as ( Sims 4 for Chloe and Mine craft and other slightly violent stuff for Lorenzo, they both take turns and they have a schedule for when they can play on their computer)**

Carina: WHO TOUCHED MY MAKEUP? It's all ruined, my expensive foundation and my little blush brush , And my lipsticks , THREE OF THEM ARE BROKEN, ughhhhhh ACCIDENTI ,
Maya: babe what is wrong?
Carina: what is wrong is that someone came in my makeup bag while I was getting Londyn her little shoes as one of them was in her room while the other one was in the bathroom for some reason, ughhhhhhhh. Or whenever that person came in my makeup basket .....
Maya; okay I'll buy you some more babe it's fine.
6h48 am
** Carina realized that she was the one who ruined her foundation and her little blush brush thing. But she definitely knows she's not the one who broke three of her lipsticks **

Carina: good morning everyone,
Everyone; good morning momma,
Violet : momma my dream catcher string came off of the ceiling, will you be able to fix it please?
Carina; uhhh here's your plate Londyn , yea sure I will fix it either tonight or over the weekend
Violet: okay Thats fine , it doesn't matter when , thank you momma
Scarlett: so momma, do you know what patients you are going to have today, or it's always a surprise, like you help any pregnant women who enters your clinic?
Carina: uhhh , sometimes it's a little bit of both, but totally I only have one mommy to see with her babies.
Alessandro: Awnn THATS cool, how many babies did she have? Two ? Three?
Carina: No, she had FIVE BABIES AT ONCE , in her stomach. And they are very very little babies, but I will make sure that they go home with their parents. But they are going to be staying in the clinic for several months !
Chloe: woahhh five babies, oh my—- momma can I go to Charlotte and Elizabeth's house tomorrow?
Carina: yes of course you can , we will drive you to their house no worries, I'm not working this weekend,
Chloe: okay thank you momma, you are the best !

7h42 am
Maya: okay guys the bus is going to be here any second now, go go , have a good day, and we'll see you all later today
Carina: siiii , bye bye guys,  we love you all,
Babe I got to go , can you drop Londyn at daycare?
Maya: siiii, I'll see you at work babe
Londyn : momma go bye-bye ?
Noooo momma
Carina: ohhh baby i got to go to work, I be back home soon , you are going to go play with your friends,
——-
10h
Carina: okay good morning Margot and Mark , how are you doing today?
Margot : good morning Carina, we're doing okay, it's hard seeing them all in there incubators hooked up to all the machines,
Mark: yea , it's devastating to see them all like this,
Carina: yea I know, but they are thriving and they are already a month old now, and they are getting stronger every day. I know it's difficult but you will bring your five precious little babies home, it's uhh June right?
Mark : yea , it's June nineteenth,
Carina: okay, I bet that they are slowly going to be disconnected from all of the machines pretty soon
Mark and Margot: you really think so?
Carina: yes , see Alice and Carter have been showing signs that they are able to breathe on their own, we will remove their breathing tubes , in a few minutes, I just need a hand and Addison is coming to help me with that, and then Brooke she's a little fighter, same for Dakota and Evan , it won't be too long now!

16h46
**Everyone is back home from work and school, Carina is going to ask her kids who played with her lipsticks, she's fidgitting with one of Londyn's toys in her fingers while she's holding her and sits down on her couch **