Its more STRESSFUL then JOYFUL 😳

Thursday October 26 th

3h37 am
** Carina is up feeding Londyn , She's in the rocking chair in the corner of their bedroom, She can't stop thinking about Kayla's drawings and how extremely accurate they are to some of the positions she managed to give birth in ... **

{{ how could she do that? Hrmmm , deep breath's Carina deep breath, She told you that they weren't of Mr you, ! Uhhh these are wayyy too similar to my birth videos of all the kids, for all of this to be a coincidence }}

5h04 am
Maya ; grmmm Good morning my loves ! ** she comes back in their room from the bathroom**
Carina: good morning Bambina ** she kisses her wife **
Maya: so what are you thinking about my love?
Carina: how do you know I'm actually thinking about something.?

**Maya slightly chuckles **

Well because we've been together for thirteen years, married for ten , and I know when my wife is thinking about something... that's bothering her,
Carina: ughhh fine, I can't keep thinking about Kayla's drawings and how much accuracy they resemble some of the positions I was in with most of our children, I know she told us that she was inspired by google !
Maya: okay... they do look similar, but she did promise you that she didn't draw YOU, babe we have to trust her,
Carina: yes I know, I know... aye aye !
Maya: have you been able to sleep well lately?
Carina: No and I honestly don't know what is keeping me up at night, it's not our company for sure because we only have the website up with nothing up on it yet, I sent a few drawings to the other company's owner ( TWO HALVES ONE WHOLE) her name is Rose. She did say it would take several days or weeks to get everything up and ready for sale and our children are doing good in school, and I'm not working at the hospital until next year, so I really really don't know why or what is keeping me up at night... but it's extremely exhausting...

Maya: okay.... How about this, I'll gladly give you a full body massage, NAKED and hopefully it should help relieve stress...
Carina: hrmmm , I love that idea.... A quick naked massage before we get the kids ready for school and daycare...let me put her down in her bed really quick
Maya: okay...
** Carina quickly put a sleeping Londyn back in her toddler bed and walked fast in her bed and she took off her robe . **
Carina: okay I'm ready for a quick naked massage before we get up
Maya: then I'm going to continue doing so all day
Carina: hrmmmm okay!

** a few minutes later both wives stopped what they were doing when they heard little footsteps coming in their room, Londyn wanted to be cuddled up with her moms**

Londyn : I sweep wif you moms
Carina: oh hi princess, of course you can, come here ** She sat up and held her one year old daughter and
Tossed her gently in the middle of the bed**
Maya: hi princess, ohhh you are so warm
Carina: wait really?
Maya: yea ! ** as she ran her fingers through her daughter's curly light brown hair **
Carina: hrmmm , shiiit , she is burning up! I'll get the thermometer out
Maya: okay! Shhhhh everything is going to be okay babe
Carina: yea I know!! ** she took a few deep breath's and she gently put the thermometer under her daughter's armpits **

Maya: it is fall season after all ! Kids are bound to get sick
Carina: yea you are right, but still.. we never had a sick toddler before! As far as I can remember though!
Maya: hrmm well it did happen a few times with the twins but they were five years old...
Carina: yeah , not toddler aged babe...
Maya: yea I know... everything is going to be fine, we'll check in on her and take care of her all day today,

7h37
**Everyone is ready to go to school, lunches are in their backpack and they are now outside waving bye bye to their moms, And a few minutes later the five older kids hopped on the bus**

9h46 am
Carina: I was also wondering if I should make bow ties for little boys  and matching dresses with headbands and bows for the girls and still have it part of my "JULIETTE" or have a completely—-
Maya: No , do both of those in one collection, and still call it "JULIETTE"
Carina; alright, but I'm taking a little break from the creative aspect of the company, man this is way more stressful than I thought it would be ,
**Maya kisses her wife **

Carina: I'm extremely exhausted and I can feel myself getting angry at you ... I'm sorry Bambina !
Maya: hey , hey, it's okay babe, I forgive you... I know you have been working hard on your company and it's more stressful than you expected it to be, it's fine, we will take turns sleeping... you get some sleep now and I'll sleep later... enjoy your nap my love!
Carina: okay thank you... but are you sure? You haven't worked for the police station in I can't remember how long... I don't want you to get fired
Maya: babe everything is fine, I'll punch in now and work a little bit as a nine one one operator.. she's already calming down... I'll do laps around the house so we don't wake you up!!
Carina: okay! Thank you! I love youuu soooo much maya! To the moon and back, forever and always.
Maya: No problem, I love you more to the moon and back, forever and always.
** both wives kissed**

Carina: thank you for letting me nap
Maya: No problem baby !

** Maya logged into her profile on the police department website and started taking nine one one calls! As her wife cuddled downstairs with their daughter **

Carina: why are you soooo adorable huh miss Londyn ?
** Londyn was leaning her head on her momma's chest**
Cause !
**Carina laughed**
My baby girl, you are not feeling well lately huh?
Londyn : No , i sick! ** she said as she pouted her little lips together **
Carina: okay, well guess what? Momma is going to take extra good care of you all day, we are going to do just this , cuddling together, how does that sound?
Londyn : I wove idea! Momma chest momma chest pwease
** She wanted Carina to remove her bra so she could feel the warmth of her momma's chest , therefore Carina did just that, she did cover herself up with a little blanket that is not too thick**

10h38
**Carina woke up and started doing a few doodles here and there for her company **
Maya: so are you going to stick with the MINTY GREEN for the clothings ?
Carina: yea , I think it would have been her colour, I'm obviously not going to do only Minty green , but it's going to be on every item for sure, she deserves her own colour, even though she wasn't IDENTICAL TO HER SISTERS!
Maya: I agree !

11h27 am
**Londyn hasn't stopped crying for the past twenty minutes, Carina got up and walked around the house to try to calm her daughter down but nothing seemed to be working **
Maya: Maybe she's teething babe
Carina: Londyn baby, let me see your gums mon amour, ** Londyn didn't like it when her moms were shoving their fingers in her mouth **
Londyn: No momma ! Owwww ! ** she cried even more **
Carina: yea she's teething again, ** she has six tooth on the bottom of the her mouth and almost seven on the top of her mouth **
Carina: I'll give her Tylenol ! ** 10 minutes later Carina comes back with baby Tylenol with the syringe and gives her the Tylenol **

17h
Everyone is back home from school, the kids did their homework and ate sliced apples as their afternoon snack, tonight they are going to eat chicken nuggets cause none of the moms had the energy to cook something, Londyn seemed to be feeling a little better then during the day , Carina decided to start her "Lorenzo" and "Chloe" collection, as it's way less painful, as they are here and able to help her out with the designs and details they both picked their favourite colour which is BLUE AND YELLOW! **

**Everyone took a bath and everyone was in bed by 21h16 ! **