Its pooring hard ! ☔️🥺

Sunday October 28 th

** Today is a rainy day, and it's going to rain all day, So Maya and Carina are going to have to think of activities to do today, and unfortunately for Carina, they won't be able to go to the cemetery... but maybe in a few more days , she will be able to go**

4h38 am
**Carina woke up from a sleepy little one year old, who had a bad dream and came into her moms room with her blanket and her pacifier **

Londyn : momma , momma! I bad dream!
Carina: hrmmmm what? Oh hi baby girl!
Londyn : hi , I sweep wif you pwease i had bad dream!
Carina: hrmmm alright! Come here, ** she picked up her daughter and brought her in the middle of the bed**

8h12
**Maya made everyone breakfast, and she cleaned the whole entire kitchen,.. Carina wasn't hungry... the kids were nicely playing with each other in their playroom... Carina was watching Londyn play in her playpen area in the living room **

Carina: can we just cuddle up together all day please...I really really don't want to do anything... or go anywhere today...
Maya: I will.. but I have to work for a little while.. but I'll cuddle with you in between my calls babe , and it's good because it's actually raining and it's going to rain all day so we're stuck inside...
Carina : What? Nooooooo !
Maya: okay...
You just said that you didn't want to go anywhere today..
Carina: yea ... but I wanted to go .... ** she started crying **
I  I ... I really...... re.... Alllllyyyyy .... need you.to hold me..
Maya: I'm here babe, where did you wanted to go ? And what do you need me for?
Carina; come hug me... I just feel extremely sad today and I need to feel your sexy body against mine..
Maya: okay... but we'll have to move to the double couch babe
Carina:okay... ** Carina moved to the double couch and got on the edge of the couch so Maya could be behind her **
Maya: what are you sad about babe
Carina: I'm sad because I can't go
see Juliette,.. because it's FUCKING RAINING...
Maya: yea I understand... but we'll go visit her when the sunshine will come back out babe , it's not going to rain forever
Carina: ohhhhhhhh kaaaaay ! ** she was hysterically crying for no good reason **
Maya: shhhhhhhhh it's okay.... ** she kisses her wife and caresses her arms and shoulders **
I think you should get some rest you are really really exhausted...
Carina: okay but I'm watching Londyn play in her playpen.... I can't....
Maya: babe I can watch her...
Carina: hrmmmm okay, please stay with me
Maya: I'm not going anywhere...
Carina: okay thank you Bambina
Maya: No problem ** Carina slightly tuned her head to her left so she could kiss her wife **

11h23 am
Carina: babe... I think I'm starting to feel depressed again ... ughhhhh I don't want to go through another depression.... Because of Juliette, we legit found her a final resting place yesterday.... and the burial is legit tomorrow morning.... And I miss her so much... even though we never got the chance to meet her... I never got the chance to hold her... you never got to hold her as well.... and it's been on my mind since the past seven years...
Maya: okay....
Shhhhhh everything is going to be okay, all of your emotions that you are feeling right now are completely normal babe, let it out,
Carina: hrmmmmm , ** she just wanted to make the numbness of this loss to go away **

Thank you for always being there for me, always knowing the right words to say , and when to say them, I really really don't know what I'd be or do without you!
Maya: hey , it's an absolute pleasure, ... not what we did yesterday... but being there for you is ! And honestly I'm just extremely happy to be able to work from home and be here with the kids and you!
** Maya kisses her wife and whispers **
Go back to sleep babe,

13h04
Everyone is playing with each other in their playroom, Maya gave them lunch, chicken pot pie with vegetables in it. Carina made it downstairs and is cuddling with Londyn and she's looking at her wonderful healthy children... Maya u
Is working here and there but is still pretty close to her wife. Only ten feet away.

Chloe: mommy can I ask you something?
Maya: yes of course you can,
Chloe: okay well Um yesterday when we were at the cemetery, I overheard momma saying that she was upset that she didn't get to hold baby Juliette, so I was thinking we could go to the store on your next break, and buy a doll that is the same size as she was when she gained her wings,
Maya: that's an excellent idea baby girl! Okay give me fifteen minutes and we'll go together okay
**Carina started to wake up **
Hrmmm what are you two chitchatting about huh?

Maya and Chloe: ohhh nothing !

**Fifteen to twenty minutes later Maya is done working for the police station and she's going to run to the store with her three older girls and surprise Carina with something! Alessandro also wanted to come! Carina was up , she's getting something to eat, **

Carina: where is everyone going? It's pooring rain outside
Maya: yea we know, but ummm I have an important errand to run and it absolutely can't wait another day....
Violet : yea don't worry about us momma,
Carina: alright, be safe on the road please!
** Carina approached her wife and gave her kisses and hugs her three beautiful girls, she was wearing Londyn in her toddler carrier **

Maya: we will !
Bye bye Londyn !
Londyn: bye-bye mommy bye-bye sissies !
Maya and her three girls along with Alessandro waved bye **
Alessandro: oh momma , I'm going with mommy, too ! She said I could!
Carina: alright, so there's only Lorenzo and Londyn home , perfect see you soon guys!

13h19
** Maya and her four middle children all went to the store to pick up something very special, ITS A REBORN DOLL , moms who have experience the loss of an infant child are eighty percent more likely to order one , in order to cope easier, they even brought different ones to go with each seasons ! Therefore Maya did just that.

Chloe: you said that she was the size of an avocado when she ...
Maya: yea that's right!
Chloe: okay perfect! Look at this outfit, mommy we have to get it !
Maya: excellent idea, Guys what do we think about the outfit?
A, V& S: oh absolutely!!
Maya: perfect, okay now winter outfit
Scarlett : ohhh winter outfits are hard for baby dolls mommy
Maya: yea , well I think we have enough cute clothes for now, the avocado one, the purple one that it comes with, the minty green jumper thing ,
Violet: right, ouhhh mommy, wait we can't forget about HAIR ACCESSORIES!
Juliette would have loved HAIR BOWS JUST LIKE US MOMMY ITS ONLY FAIR
Chloe: she's right mommy!
Maya: okay, hair accessories and that's it, Alessandro please stay near mommy, we can't loose you in the huge mall,
Alessandro: ohhh right, sorry mommy, I'll hang on to the cart ,
Maya: thank youuu!
Violet: ohhh mommy , I think Scarley and I should get the exact same hair accessories as Well, you know because she's our TRIPLET ! And we often match Scarlett and I , it's only fair
**Maya looked at Chloe **

Chloe: I hate to break it to you mommy but they do dress identically most of the time and look this one is cute little bows clips ! And it comes in THREE ! And it's in THEIR COLOURS!
Maya: okay, look girls do you love this hair clips on bows ?
I can buy it for you and that way you could match with momma's doll!

**Violet and Scarlett obviously agreed , A little while longer, Maya got out of the store with the four middle children and headed back home to Carina, Londyn and Lorenzo! **

Maya: okay guys we are home!
Violet: ouhhh yayyy! I know momma's going to love our surprise
Scarlett: oh I do think so too!
Alessandro: thank youuu for letting me come with you girls, it was fun
Chloe: Awnn ! Lessandro, we love doing things with you too! Okay let's all go surprise momma!

** When Maya came back home with the four middle children, things got a little hectic, Carina was extremely stressed... Lorenzo went to his friends house, Londyn couldn't stop crying which caused Carina to stress over that, so Maya decided to give the surprise to Carina the next day, the kids agreed! They ate macaroni salad for dinner, everyone listened to their moms when it was time for bedtime, they all took a bath, by the end of the evening Londyn finally calmed down, so did Carina, by 21h10 everyone was asleep **