Chapter 17: Death Race for Love

A/N: This chapter will include stuff  that is not suitable for everyone. Viewer discretion is advised.

Jack is walking into school smiling and looking like he just smoked a fat joint. "Hey Jack! Are you here?! Earth to moron." Michael says tapping his shoulder. "Huh?" Jack says in a monotone voice. "Dude, you've been acting weird lately. Spacing out more than usual." "I guess I have, I was just remembering what happened last night." Jack says, snapping out of it. "Ohhhh yeah? So what happened? Fill me in." "Well let's just say I did something called the Mustang bouncer with Michelle." Jack says with Michael stumbling over upon hearing that. "So what you're saying is you did the hanky panky with Michelle in her Mustang." Michael says shocked. "Poooossssiiiibblllyyyy" Michael falls over dramatically, Sydney notices it and starts giggling. 'That guy, he can't take it when someone gets some romance in their life.' Sydney thinks to herself as she walks past them. "What?! What's so funny shorty." Michael says to Sydney. "Yooouuuu, you don't call me a shorty you dumbass!" Sydney says, throwing a full force punch at him. "I think I'm gonna go, y'all two enjoy your flirting." Jack says walking away. "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?!" Michael says while Sydney starts to blush.

Jack walks into his first hour class and David is staring at him. "What are you looking at?" Jack asks. "Oh nothing, just wanted to say that your girl is In trouble." He says with a serious expression. "What do you mean by that?" "Let's just say Cole didn't like that you kissed her. He's gone off the deep end, mans will most likely hurt her or worse." David says. "I know we don't like each other that much, but I could help you out and make sure he doesn't do anything to her. It might already be too late." David finishes. "That prick, I'm gonna send him into the ditch on Highway 57." "I wouldn't doubt that Jack." "I wouldn't mind the back up, I think I should also get Michael and Sydney to help." "That settles it then, let's do this after school. I'm pretty sure he won't do anything until then." David says while Jack texts Sydney and Michael about the situation.

...

Near the end of the school day:

Michelle is driving down Highway 57 at casual speed when Cole's Corvette pulls up behind her. "Cole?" Michelle says while he rear ends her car. "He just hit my car! He hit my baby! No one hits my car and gets away with it!" Michelle says while Cole gets side by side with her and rams the side of her car over and over again. "What hell is his problem?! He's gonna make me crash into the ditch!" Cole eventually makes her spin out and hits the back end or her car crashing it into the ditch. "That Bastard, you think this is gonna work?" Michelle says as a bullet hole is made in the windshield of her car missing her by a small margin. "That fucker has a gun?!" She says as he walks over and starts bashing the driver seat window. Michelle gets out of the passenger side and starts to make a break for it. "Don't think you can run away!" Cole says as he fires his gun at her.

The bullet hits her right leg knocking her down. 'So this is what it's like to get shot.' Michelle thinks as she loses consciousness due to the crash and the bullet wound in her leg. Cole wraps a bandage around her bullet wound and puts her in the passenger seat of his car and speeds off leaving the wrecked Mustang in the ditch.

...

David and Jack are leaning against their cars in the school parking lot. Jack's car looks like a midget compared to David's Audi R8. "So, how do you know about Michelle possibly being in trouble?" Jack asks David as he looks at the sky. The sun glaring down on them due to it being almost summertime. "I'm a so-called acquaintance of his. When I was driving on the 24, also known as Cole's home course. He was seriously pissed off and I asked why so he gave me the answer." David responds with a slight angered expression. "So what you're saying is you two don't like each other much." Jack says while Sydney and Michael approach them. "That's basically what I'm saying, he hates me because I'm that good at racing and never practice. Plus, I don't really race, I like to do it sometimes but it's not my thing you know." David says as he folds his arms. "Hey there you two, I thought I'd never see the light of day where you guys would casually talk to each other." Sydney says. "Yeah, I thought you two hated each other!" Michael adds. "We do!" Both Jack and David say in unison as they back away from each other like Shingo and Nakazato. 'Those two never change, they act like they hate each other but in reality they're Frenemies.' Sydney thinks to herself. "Alright, let's get rolling." Jack says while he opens the door to his car and hops in. "How about I ride shotgun with you Sydney." Michael says, making Sydney blush a little. "S-sure, why not." She says while they hop in her car. David hops in his Audi R8 and all three cars turn on their ignitions one after another like a perfect symphony. All three cars drive off in their convoy with David leading the way.